Post YOUR Sedan here
By xwhitchx
#162451 i picked it up for $1000 and it was all stock besides the rims and i was lowered.

yeah it was not running only cuz they lost the alarm remote and couldnt drive he car with the alarm going off so it sat for two years tell i found it. so i gave them my number and said " if you ever want to sell it, give me a call", and 6 mouths later i get a call asking if i still want it. and i was like hell yeah.

befor i got this car i was driving a lx eg8 with a salvage title from a crash.
but it had a jdm d15b and other mods on it.

but back to the white eg8. i when to there house and they told me that the car's battery was bad and the wiring was all messed up and i would have to get it towed home.....so i asked if i could look over the car.

i found the alarm in it and cut it all out and pulled my car nose to nose and started the car off my car's battery....then it died..... out of gas, but it worked :woot: . so got some gas and fired it up. then gave them the cash as they were saying the dont want to sell it any more. so i told them it will be $500 to me for fixing it or i will put it all back the way it was. hahaha. so i have the car now :thumb:

here are some pictures of my old eg8:

AND here is new eg8 the day i got it.

this was the engine in it when i got it.

So i started on the engine swapping that day.

and here is my engine in my new car.

thats all i got so far but i will post updates when they happen.

so what you guys think?
Last edited by xwhitchx on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By teal_dx
#162513 you got an awesome deal :thumb: :thumb:
Figures they would say they wanted it after you got it running... good response though :lol:
And nice not wasting any time on the swap 8)
By xwhitchx
#162554 thx i just puts a 2way alarm in to the car and some yellow for door fog lights. ill gets some pictures up later :)
By chrono404
#162584 Good deal, Looking forward to seeing this get built even more.

Its always nice having more sedans on the site :thumb:
By xwhitchx
#162590 thx
By xwhitchx
egsedanguy wrote:hey nice white sedan. wanna join my "white sedans FTW" club?
sure i would, and thanks :thumb:
By ekoutlaw
#162737 NICE CAR MAN
By Simmons
#163288 nice ride.Keep it clean :thumb:
By xwhitchx
#163605 new updats!!!!:

well i got my new streeing wheel, yesterday and can wait to put it on.

and here are just all the pictures i took of my car with the new fog lights on it. :woot:

and here is when i was puting the fog lights in.

By xwhitchx
#163969 :woot:

new streeing wheel is now in. with quick release :thumb:

and here is the next thing i need to fix... but i found a new one on a si in the pick-a-part yesterday. too bad the dash was all smashed i could have had a black dash but oh well.

By Ajax1989
#163996 lookin good man :thumb:
By xwhitchx
#179449 So i fixed the radio and climate control. I had to take the whole dash out to do it but it looks a hell of a lot better.

And i got a clock while i had everything apart.

have here is the turbo i got now, its a vovo t3.

and now im not going to turbo the D15 i have i'm going to sell all the turbo stuff i got and buy a B16 swap.

and here are some new picturs of my car.

yeah that all i got so far. next will be panting all the plastic inside my car black, cuz tan is lame.