Post YOUR Sedan here
By Rawr
#160355 So, about two years ago another driver plowed the civic into an SUV on the freeway. The body shop estimated $3-5000 dollars to fix the car. Blown away by the price, we ended up leaving the car in the garage. Two years later, I decided to take the car and breath life into it. This is from start to finish. Just thought I'd share this.

This is the car, after the accident.

Two years later, I start taking off parts to see the true carnage and asses damage.

I decided that the damage was fixable and decided that I would fix it myself.
Now to dismantle the front end

Then a quick trip to the junk yard to see what I could get
New ferio SiR-G clip and hood.

Next to order a new Radiator Support and Bumper Reinforcement

With everything dismantled, I headed over to the body shop and got the new radiator support welded on

Then I re assembled it back together, improvising broken parts with glue and custom brackets.

And then . . .

Total cost was about $1200 for parts, body shop cost, and a tune up.
Killer Deal.

Upcoming plans . . .
USDM B18 LS swap
Cars got 230,000 miles on it. I'm assuming the engine is reaching the end of its road sometime soon. Plus the cars underpowered sohc 90Hp engine really bites the dust.
By ReLXe
#160391 Nice :) Costs arn't that bad. You scared me with that OEM honda package. Something like that has got to be expensive ^^
By Rawr
#160407 I used the OEM package because people on honda-tech unanimouslyagreed that for the RAD support, OEM was the only way to go as aftermarket parts rust often. Cost $357 dollars...
By EgCruiser
#163947 eh :o

thats some crazy job saving that Mashed up civic , Very good job man

Looking forward to more pics as you do more on fixing that civic :thumb:

:woot:
By egsedanguy
#163960 Cars got 230,000 miles on it. I'm assuming the engine is reaching the end of its road sometime soon. Plus the cars underpowered sohc 90Hp engine really bites the dust.

haha na it wont go nowere. i had over 300k on mine and ran like a champ. still hav the motor but swaped for ls. you still can put like 100k more befor you ever have a problem.