Post YOUR Sedan here
By edcortez9
#161648 so i found a old torn up and used 2 door bumper with oem lip and decided to put it on mine.. althought i already had plans on doing it and was planning to buy a new one which would only cost me about $35 but i though this would be fun :hehe: ..

it needed alot of work but with a little wed sanding and bondo i got to look brand spankin new :thumb:

here some pics of the results

out with the old..

and in with the new...
really didnt require no modification to the bumper but had 3 guy helping me making sure it was align as best as we could

and then a little bit of wet sanding...

after some light primer and the bondo body filler..

after it all smooth the final layer of primer...

Image (shaved of the license plate holes :thumb: 8) )

and now its ready for paint i am on the process of making the paint so i should be painting it tomorrow...

will post the final results soon :thumb:
Last edited by edcortez9 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By edcortez9
#162134 I finished painting my 2 door bumper on my sedan...

her are some pics let me know how it looks...

close up on the alignment..

i got it pretty close but it looks good to me only bad thing i see is the trim around the fender is a little thicker than on the 2 door bumper other than that its all good :thumb:
By edcortez9
#163653 there was good weather outside and my car was a little dirty...so i thought i wash it

just a couple of pics of my sedan after i left it spit clean

thinking of painting the wheels but dont really know which color would make them stand out the most..
By chrono404
#163661 Car is looking good :thumb:

edcortez9 wrote:thinking of painting the wheels but dont really know which color would make them stand out the most..

If you want your wheels to stand out polish them.