Post YOUR Sedan here
By edcortez9
#157047 So far this is what i have done....

Put some fat five wheels..

pics of my ls swap:

my h.i.d.s

and last.. blue leds on cluster ( might look ricey to you but i like it) :thumb:

just a couple of things for the moment...
Last edited by edcortez9 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By biggnutz123
#157051 Nice man looks good even the rice leds lol!! jk :thumb:
By edcortez9
#157064 Yeah I love blue lights on my dash. my stereo and even my clock are blue..

By 3kkl3sia
#157109 are those real HID's or just the noyka blue headlights?
By edcortez9
#157123 They are real... I work at an audio shop so we have them here and sell them... getting h.I.d. In my car aint no thing I've had them in every car for the past 3 years
By edcortez9
#157128 Thanks man! That's the look im going for... don't wanna overdo it :thumb:
By chrono404
fresh eh2* wrote:Looks good man. Clean and simple

x2

egsedanguy wrote:i wish the pics were better :(

x2

I love the Car, So Clean and Simple. I also love the fact your rolling with a LS swap but still have AC and Power Steering. :thumb:

I think its a shame when people do a swap and dont keep the features they already have.

Also you might want to edit out the plate numbers in your pics. Some of our other Texas members have had their cars stolen.
By edcortez9
#157176 Yeah I got a crappy sidekick quality on pics sukks :lol:

I didn't think the plates were visible but any who im not worried bout thieves I got about 11 kill switches and only 3 you can see but the others I hid them really go everything looks original.. :thumb:

Anywho I will post up new and better pics in a moment but what im trying to do is get some suggestions and what to make it look better
By ReLXe
#158372 A black eg8? I thought there were only black eg9's. Nice ride though :)
By josephsantos
ReLXe wrote:A black eg8? I thought there were only black eg9's. Nice ride though :)

You can paint any car with any color and yes, there are eg8s which are (oem) black.
By ReLXe
josephsantos wrote:
ReLXe wrote:A black eg8? I thought there were only black eg9's. Nice ride though :)

You can paint any car with any color and yes, there are eg8s which are (oem) black.

Yeah, but most times the inside/bay doesnt match the new paint. But this one does, so little chance it was repainted.
By edcortez9
#158405 Its oem color but repainted.. But I didn't like how it was repainted how I bought it so imma repaint it again