Post YOUR Sedan here
By budek
EvilmasteR wrote:thanks guys! its been a while since my last visit on this site.

I haven't had any upgrades in the past few months but I got myself a set of stainless 4-2-1 header from a friend a few weeks ago.

Can't wait to replace my rusty black iron header and hopefully it will have gains :D

I'm now on the hunt for a stainless mid pipe :twisted:

I think I know where you got that stuff from man... :hehe:
By slipstream622
#207028 wow.....this is the first time i've seen your car paps....havent seen you on our eggts yet....hope to see this car soon....

i love the interior specs....whew....have to earn some more....
By EvilmasteR
slipstream622 wrote:wow.....this is the first time i've seen your car paps....havent seen you on our eggts yet....hope to see this car soon....

thanks bro! I've been absent in the past few EGGTs. my work is killing my fun times :(

@budek, you're right! it came from our good friend. Im currently here at the shop waiting for it to be installed.... and some unplanned maintenance lol
By budek
EvilmasteR wrote:
slipstream622 wrote:wow.....this is the first time i've seen your car paps....havent seen you on our eggts yet....hope to see this car soon....

thanks bro! I've been absent in the past few EGGTs. my work is killing my fun times :(

@budek, you're right! it came from our good friend. Im currently here at the shop waiting for it to be installed.... and some unplanned maintenance lol

Do you plan to put some thermotecs on those headers?
By EvilmasteR
budek wrote:
EvilmasteR wrote:

that was my dilemma earlier since I was using thermo wraps before. this time I decided not to use one. Got to observe my engine temp during noontime drives
By budek
EvilmasteR wrote:
budek wrote:
EvilmasteR wrote:

that was my dilemma earlier since I was using thermo wraps before. this time I decided not to use one. Got to observe my engine temp during noontime drives

I plan to wrap mine but i became curious when you said that you wont be using wraps this time. Whats the reason?
By EvilmasteR
budek wrote:
EvilmasteR wrote:
budek wrote:
EvilmasteR wrote:

I plan to wrap mine but i became curious when you said that you wont be using wraps this time. Whats the reason?

because Thermotec is expensive :lol:

seriously, the weather is quite cooler now and I'd like the pipes to burn in its natural state before wrapping them. Just for them to have an even discoloration hehe. It's easy to eventually wrap them anyway :)
By bumpin
#208850 mugen is now for trade.....

dc lower tie...soon to be mine lol!
By EvilmasteR
bumpin wrote:mugen is now for trade.....

sorry to disappoint you...it was only an impulsive move that I retracted :lol:

fellow TEGs told me not to let go of it :D
By bumpin
EvilmasteR wrote:

oh meeeen!!!!
By EvilmasteR
bumpin wrote:
EvilmasteR wrote:

oh meeeen!!!!

hand me those LCAs instead :hehe:
By bumpin
#212804 trade it with silver STD LCA's and I'll match it with benen lower ties then I'll give you the blox :thumb:
By budek
#212819 Wrong move! :x
By EvilmasteR
budek wrote:Wrong move! :x

hahaha, everything is still intact :D

and bumpin will not get the tie bar :twisted:
By RyVcZ
#220480 pogi oto nyo sir. very clean Mugen inspired EG. props to your roofcut w/c has the rear washer hirap maka tiempo nyan :thumb: