Post YOUR Sedan here
By JMan8108
MKennedy86 wrote:
JMan8108 wrote:Your tinted windshield looks amazing and completely sets the car off

Legal here in Canada too :hehe: :thumb: I love it.

Illegal in the states, but I'm gonna do mine anyway. It looks so damn good.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29348 :hehe: do it :thumb:

There are limits on the tint of course, but it's stupid to have it illegal, do they really think they can see who's driving through the front windshield as you pass a cop at 160km/h? lol, if it's tinted or not, they're gonna have difficulty.

The limit in Canada is fair yet still far enough to make a difference, and as long as you're not blind, the vision isn't impaired. It improves the look SO much.
By JLau
#29352 Wait so lowering visiblity at night is cool now? :eh:
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29353 Have you been behind a tinted windshield at night? It's REALLY not that different...
By JLau
MKennedy86 wrote:Have you been behind a tinted windshield at night? It's REALLY not that different...

I have had tinted windows before and yes it does limit visibility, maybe not much depending on how dark you go but still. Sorry, I just do not agree w/ mods that make my car less functional.
By JMan8108
JLau wrote:Wait so lowering visiblity at night is cool now? :eh:

Im doing mine 50% so visibility won't hardly be lowered at all. If you've been in a car with stock 50% tint you know visibilty is very close to non-tinted and it improves the look of your car so much. Honestly the completely miniscule loss of functionality does not out-weigh how good it looks.
By BAXTER_EJ1
JLau wrote:
MKennedy86 wrote:Have you been behind a tinted windshield at night? It's REALLY not that different...

I have had tinted windows before and yes it does limit visibility, maybe not much depending on how dark you go but still. Sorry, I just do not agree w/ mods that make my car less functional.

I NORMALLY would agree with you just not on the tinting issue man.
By Gorveatt
JMan8108 wrote:
MKennedy86 wrote:
JMan8108 wrote:Your tinted windshield looks amazing and completely sets the car off

Legal here in Canada too :hehe: :thumb: I love it.

Illegal in the states, but I'm gonna do mine anyway. It looks so damn good.

It depends on what province you are in, in PEI and NB it is illegal to have the front windows tinted, but i know NS it is legal to have them tinted. dunno about you guys out farther west though
By projecthonda
#50045 Image

hello :)

thats another boring cam pic with basic photoshop
By id3379
JLau wrote:

+1 :thumb:
By TheScotsman
projecthonda wrote:
LaMbErT* wrote:Man clean as dude! Simple, i like :thumb: Id like to see pics of the heart tho :wink:
thanks man.. i will post more pics soon.. :D
my new desktop!
By projecthonda
#63218 new pic, same old rusty sedan :lol:

planning for a washover next month. hoping my budget permits :D