Post YOUR Sedan here
By dogfight
Simmons wrote:Bad ass bumper :thumb: :thumb:

thanks buddy!

egsedanguy wrote:i like that bumper. is deff. not somthing i see every day. the side lamps look like 92-95 prelude lamps. i have seen the lamps befor at some auto parts store. i might try to do somthing like that to my stock cover. but all in all love you sedan. o i like the other wheels that were on it. and what is the color? its clean. :thumb up: great work

thanks bro. sounds like a great idea man. post it when you are finished. the color is inspired by my favorite japanese tuner. Top Secret!

sparco_08 wrote:boss , ano gamit nyong tire... seems like even ur car looks slammed. parang tamang tama lang ang taas nya.. im really thinkin what size of rim and tire so i wont have a hard time passing by on PHDM humps!! hehehe and PHDM LUBAKS!!!! hihihi .. help pls. im on an ESI project din.., started with the engine swap last week.. Your car inspires me ... hehe

ito plan ko as of now:
15" Rims with 205/50 Tires.. OK na po ba ito sa mga humps if i slammed my car with this kind of shoes..

hi again.. also wana ask u if modified ur using a modified stock bumper of ESI or u changed the whole bumper? from what car did you get those bumpers, hatchback?

oh btw, of all the rims u got, the RED rota is the BEST for your car..
hehehe. astig pre.. bagay na bagay sa kulay..

On the 17s i am using Yokohama S-drive 215/45 on the 15s i am using Advan Neova 195/55 salamat sa pagtangkilik boss. yeah i did not lower too much. well it was but i raised the height up when i changed my suspension to Cusco Zero2s. who did you swap bro, i might help you.

your plans for wheels are excellent. keep me posted bro.

as for the Rota GT3, well hehehe i have grown tired of em. although i wouldnt mind rocking them again if somebody gace them to me for free haha. thanks ulit pare. saan ka dito sa pinas?
By sparco_08
#92203 ic.. thanks for the info.. Im here in Davao. Got a car of 150k, salpak 95k B16eg engine... buy almost all stock, LSD Tranny 4.4, Headers, Filter and Downpipe lang.. When i saw specs of ur car, naging panis agad ang tingin ko sa project ko.. Layo ko pa! hehe...

PRe, im canvassing for dual valve spring w/ titanium retainers... mga magkano mo nakuha ung sayo??? Is it true that its useless to change camgears without changing the valve springs?

heres the link for my project bro.. feel free to drop by, thanks

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=7621
By sparco_08
#93253 boss pde pa share ng body color nyo.. kaya sa anzhal ?? ty
By dogfight
#99473 Valvetrain? hmmmmm what brand do you need? PM ME.

not true, maybe you mean the camshafts coz u need beefier valvesprings and retainers when you change your camshafts to handle higher revs.

sold off my Formula-S, I am back on my CPFs. :)
By nath
#156659 Image

Sir, i would just like to ask if their is really a "Rear USDM bumper" just like what you have in the pic. The EG that i bought has the same style of what you have except that the glass is white and it doesn't have a rear fog lights. Thanks! :)
By dogfight
#210326 hi all, been a long time since i was last able to post here.

have not been able to do much to the car lately i am just really busy getting it back to shape so i will update you with a few pictures.

here is the car as it stands right now. pretty much still the same :)

By Simmons
#210338 I want your wheels
By asianrob
#210654 man still looking good!
By dogfight
#210952 thanks man. but still a million things to fix. hopefully i can get everything done already and enjoy driving it again.
By bumpin
#211469 i seldom see this car but i always see the owner :thumb:
By dogfight
#212509 i know man, havent gotten around to use her everyday.

this car is a testament of my patience lol.

once everything is in order i might be able to use it daily.

i kinda miss short bursts going home. one of these i might be able to bring it to a meet. :thumb: :thumb:
By 5ive_on_the_floor
dogfight wrote:i know man, havent gotten around to use her everyday.

this car is a testament of my patience lol.

once everything is in order i might be able to use it daily.

i kinda miss short bursts going home. one of these i might be able to bring it to a meet. :thumb: :thumb:

We miss the hell out of you, man :cry:

Drop by one of the meets for a beer or two or three or times infinity why dontcha :thumb:

Ganda pa rin ni cory sir :)
By dogfight
#229461 i know man! i have been missing out a lot! even on here i cannot find time to log in. (sorry teal! ill make it up to you guys.)

well the car was put back to project car status since all the wiring in my car has gone haywire.

here are some of the pics taken by one of our friends at our last mountain run

every two weeks she conks out, and it really gets on my nerves when that happens. had no choice but to have the whole thing rewired.

here she is chilling like a stolen car lol

f**ked up interior

so here was the first thing i did while it was being fixed by our evil electrician (he's the guy that did all of RyVcZ's trick climate control wiring)

got myself Gen 3 Denji's (it was hard as hell to get Gen 1's so i settled for the gen3s with the clear lens.)

seeing that my stock ones were as useful as candles at night

i decided to pry off the oem lens off of it.
here is what caused that retarded weak-ass light output

f*cked up chrome as you can see, and burn marks galore. thank you Typhoon Ketsana.

so after i removed the stock lens of the oem headlights. i now removed the ones on the denjis. (they can prove useful in the future if i decide to do another retrofit.

then merged the stock lens with the denjis. and here is what i have.

Here's the car weeks before i got it

When i got the car back it headed straight to the detailers

and an interior shot after

yeah i still have no radio. lots of work to do.

dropped by H3autoworks for an oil change

and here is me with RyVcZ's car

thanks guys! still no proper pictures yet. hopefully after Christmas i get a chance to take pictures of the car.

Happy Holidays!
By Ajax1989
#229493 welcome back man!!!