Post YOUR Sedan here
By MI_excoupe
#142583 Alot of you may remember the black coupe that I had a while back. Unfortunately I had to get rid of that because the body was getting out of hand and I couldn't afford to get the body work done and I didn't have the resources to do it myself. So i traded it for something in a little better condition. Here is the coupe.

Here is the four door I now have.

I had to put a new motor in this so I just threw a Z6 with 92K on it in there for now. It didn't come with the rims and all that on it. Thanks to my brother David, I have the rims (Centerline Storms), full coilovers (Skunk2 Pro C) and the "Mugen" front lip and the Odyssey battery. I have a huge list of parts that I will be getting over time so keep your eyes peeled for updates. All criticism is accepted. Thanks. Josh.
By Chance
#142585 WOWZAZ.. GREAT trade!!! :thumb: :thumb:
By MI_excoupe
#142590 Yeah I'm thinking the same thing. A little while after I traded, before I put the parts on it, I was regreting it alot lol. But once we got all of the parts put on and I actually got to sit back and look at it, I was happy. It's more dependable than the coupe. For some reason I just didn't feel as safe driving that as I do this one. Thanks guys :)
By Ajax1989
#142591 that looks like a good trade!

sedans ftw!
By Simmons
#149086 That is one hell of a good trade :thumb:
By bumpin
#149165 4 doors means more girls :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Simmons
bumpin wrote:4 doors means more girls :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

:thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#149242 will you be re-spraying it ?
By EgCruiser
#152500 super nice rims
on nice color on the car :thumb:
By Joplies
teal_dx wrote:yeah I think you made the right choice for sure :thumb:
By thirdson
#154233 4 door, 4 more whores. Wooottt...Any updates on this?
By eg84dr
thirdson wrote:4 door, 4 more whores. Wooottt...Any updates on this?

x2
By jdmtuned231
#154507 Sorry guys. Josh doesn't get on much anymore. This is his brother David. The only updates are new tires mounted (195/50-15 ContiPremiumContact2's from Continental), and getting some suspension bushings replaced. Then over winter starts the fun stuff. I would like to thank you myself for the kind words. I myself am a coupe man, I have owned 3. And riding in this car has totally changed my outlook on that. Plans over winter if everything goes right are:

Tuck and partial shave with an LS and 5 speed swap.
Full Progress Technology Camber Kit
Full Sound System
We will see what we come up with after that.