Post YOUR Sedan here
By nates
#142076 Greeting everyone..

This is my ride. Far away from perfect. Just to share.

93 Honda Civic EG8

Rims: Enkei J Speed II 2.
Rubber: Front Falken Ziex 195/55 R15
Rear Yokohama Advan A048 195/55 R15

Front View. Sorry bout the black dot on the top of the pic. Only realize after upload.

Rear View
By nates
#142077 Just bought Wedsport SA 90 15 inch.

Probably look like these if install to sedan EG. Haha, sorry, so lazy to remove rim just to take picture.
By budek
#142080 Nice ride bro :)

You have a new set of rims with you huh? Is it really eg8? It looks more like eg9 because of your decals and rear spoiler. But you have floating headrest seats installed.
By asianrob
#142081 looks great minus the silver moldings. color match them or get uncolored ones. look whole lot better
By Joplies
#142086 Pretty sick bro. And yeah is it an EG9? some interior shots? But damn i love the clean black look :thumb:
By Simmons
#142182 Looking good bro :woot:
By EgCruiser
#142196 keep the car "clean" the new rims , i want 2 se picture whit them on hehe
:thumb:
By nates
budek wrote:Nice ride bro :)

You have a new set of rims with you huh? Is it really eg8? It looks more like eg9 because of your decals and rear spoiler. But you have floating headrest seats installed.

Yeah, it is a EG8.
By nates
asianrob wrote:looks great minus the silver moldings. color match them or get uncolored ones. look whole lot better

silver moulding? do u mean the grey door lining? if i not mistaken, the original EG9 SIR from japan come with these grey color door lining.
see picture below.
credit to Ferio3399 for posting this info.
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=1402
By nates
Joplies wrote:Pretty sick bro. And yeah is it an EG9? some interior shots? But damn i love the clean black look :thumb:

Thanks.
Sorry, the interior still stocks! :D

Simmons wrote:Looking good bro :woot:

Thanks pal. :woot:

EgCruiser wrote:keep the car "clean" the new rims , i want 2 se picture whit them on hehe
:thumb:

A friend just made an offer to buy the Wedsport before i even installed them!
By Punksz6
#142303 Nice! Like the new wheels! :thumb: