Post YOUR Sedan here
By SiWannabe
#141107 So I picked this thing up for $150, blown HG. I wanted a winter beater and this thing even came with 2 new snow tires up front. Plan is fix her up and make it look pretty, the nasty chick that I bought it from trashed it.

The pretty side:

The ugly side:

Mods: None so far
Its an auto and staying that way

Plans:
Z6 swap (getting it cheap)
Repair body work and roller paint job (why not)
Swap out carpet (its beyond shampooing)
Radio would be nice
Paint steel wheels black to match trim
A stock clock
Tach cluster (maybe, it's a freakin auto)
Grey Integra front seats (maybe, but doubtful. Those things are worth $$$ for some stupid reason)

The interior was so gross, I cleaned a jumbo trash bag full out of it. Carpet is beyond saving, its that nasty. I powerwashed everything today, including the jambs and door panels. Much better.

I am getting a wrecked 95 EX coupe from a friend for 150, and I'm swapping the Z6 and auto trans from it into this. Maybe the brakes too. I'll be putting up a partout thread for that once I get it, so don't fret. lol
By SiWannabe
#141108 Today I was bored and messed around with the front bumper for a while

I like it, mostly cuz I can get the OEM style fogs for cheappppp
By Ajax1989
#141111 nice project u got there :thumb:

likin the coupe fropnt bumper
but i saw u were say sometin bout the support bar
i got mine to fit the stock bar

but if u do it with the coupe bar take some pics!
:thumb:
By SiWannabe
#141116 That was my thought, use the coupe support, it seemed like the sedan bar was too big. But maybe I just wasn't trying to fit it hard enough. But whatever I'll fit the one from my parts car and see how it goes.
By asianrob
#141124 looks like a nice start for a daily.
By SiWannabe
#141142 Yea I like all my rides to look nice and clean, even the beater. I don't want to look like a loser rolling around in some shitbox looking car.

And on that note, I am getting nice DEPO red/clear tails from someone on CL, trading some junk from the parts car for them. Kickass

Also thinking of getting S2000 CR clear side markers, I have a hookup at the local Honda parts counter that gives me everything at cost.
By Simmons
#141172 Nice project :woot:
By SiWannabe
#142459 Small update, started the ball rolling on the engine swap by pulling the replacement from the donor car.

Dirty engine

VTEC yo!

All cleaned up

The donor and recipient together, comparing mounts

Can't wait to feel the roar of the Z6. :lol:
By Ajax1989
#142467 gezz how many eg's do u have..lol :thumb:
By SiWannabe
94_jdm_ferio wrote:gezz how many eg's do u have..lol :thumb:

Well I have three 95's now lol, 2 of them DX sedans. And thats not counting my GF's coupe.

The purple one is for sale.
By Ajax1989
#142491 holy crap man!!
why so many?
or collecting all the eg modles..lol
but swapin a z6 ftw!! :thumb:
By SiWannabe
94_jdm_ferio wrote:holy crap man!!
why so many?
or collecting all the eg modles..lol
but swapin a z6 ftw!! :thumb:

Dude I don't know how this happened, I was fixing up accords for a while. Then I happened across a couple of good deals for civics, and here I am.

Now I just need a 95 Hatch, lol
By SiWannabe
#150839 Well been a while since I updated this, many things have been done.

Complete interior detail and black carpet swap

^notice where the coupe carpet comes up short in the back. I saved the wings from the sedan carpet to fill in the gap.

Painted steelies black, and coupe front bumper with OEM yellow fogs

Sanded and repainted core support, it was replaced and was white.

Otherwise I am happy to report that the swap is running great! I have put about 600 miles on it since and no problems at all! I just need to rebuild the squeaking alternator. The Z6 gives it some good passing power. My only wish is that the car should be 5 spd, but I'm living with it, not gonna keep it forever.
By SiWannabe
#194729 So still have the car, got in a slight accident 2 months ago when some kid pulled out in front of me, not much damage to the car, its still driveable. I was contemplating rally cross but my gf really needs a reliable car. So I'm gonna fix the rotted exhaust and clean up the interior, and hand it over to her. What she wants to do with it is up to her, bodywork and paint is gonna happen for sure