Post YOUR Sedan here
By Coplies
#172552 thanks bro. i try to keep it as clean as i can 8)
By Joplies
#172598 Coplies come up to my house tonight. Just do it, its only 2hours. But now that its lowered your like 10 times faster.
By Coplies
#172802 you come down here and see my house and go to the Honda junkyard and go climbing some sick buildings and explore those tunnels
By Coplies
#178964 new backseat with a cup holder and a peek hole into the trunk

By Coplies
#188695 just waxed my car so i decided to snap a few pics

I also finally got a few pics of my completed Integra cluster swap

And i just got my Integra map light installed too

By Ajax1989
#188705 the car looks dope man!!!

i need me some foggys for my sedan :thumb:
By fedex
#193811 nice car bro..just a few question..does the integra meter can fit in nicely in or need some modds? really nice to have one in my sedan
By Coplies
#194660 There is a fair amount of work to get the integra cluster in. Look at danomatic93's DIY
By Coplies
fedex wrote:nice car bro..just a few question..does the integra meter can fit in nicely in or need some modds? really nice to have one in my sedan

I am actually thinking about making another teg into eg cluster setup if you're interested. International shipping might be a bit pricey tho
By Coplies
#206586 So I was bored today and went to the junk yard to see what I could find. I ended up making 2 minor upgrades to the EG

1. Driver's OH SHIT handle

2. dual rear coat hanger hooks
See there is one on both sides now lol

Total cost of the "upgrades" $0
By berg89
#206590 Made one of those clusters myself. :thumb: How did you get the cup holder in the back?
By Coplies
#206600 I took the back seat out of an accord that already had it in there. It wasnt that hard to retrofit the accord seat into an eg
By berg89
#206627 Nice work with it. Anything bad with the swap?
By Coplies
#206814 There can be a less than 1" gap in the corners depending on which seat you use if you only swap the top half. For the most part its an easy swap and there are tons of options for colors, options, and even leather
By Coplies
#258047 So I have a few updates on the EG. I picked up a set of Integra seats for $60.

And I picked up a Yakima roof rack at the REI used gear sale.

Also, I got a new DD...the 2007 Ninja 250 chilling out in front of the EG