Post YOUR Sedan here
By eg_turbo_hatch
#131340 not my style on the upgrades but :thumb: for being yourself what engine do you have
By Ajax1989
#131352 :woot: another sedan!!

ya its not my style but its looks good!!
By Carfanatic
#131353 omg... angel eyes...

Anyway, your style m8! What is under the hood? :D
By magixstik
#131356 my plans:

fresh paint job (maybe blue or grey) what do you guys think?
and also drop it down a bit...

pretty much everything under my hood is stock, i got it that way...
the only thing changed is the intake and the 4-2-1 headers...

and as for the appearance, the only thing i changed was the shaved bumpers and the headlight...

can you guys please give me some more advices on how to make my sedan look good
and also when it comes to engine...i dont know where to start...lolz

i've been checking this forum for a while and found out that it's a very useful forum that's why i
decided to join and maybe you guys can help me out with my sedan...
thanks in advance guys...
By chrono404
#131402 I would paint the mesh grill flat black. having it shiney makes it look like a body kit bumper.

As cool has halo lights look at night, They are "Rice" I would recommend getting jdm knocks offs via ebay.

I would highly recommend lowering your car as its much much more fun to play with then if its stock height.

If you can get an OEM style hood agiain that would look better then one with a big bump on the left side.

With just those few things it will look much better. I would also Recommend a Coupe/Hatch bumper on to your Sedan, Alot of us here are doing it, Myself included. I would recommend keeping your Sedan purple as its a rare color.

I think you willl be the first purple sedan on the site.
By magixstik
#131498 tnx guys, i would keep that in mind...now im starting to have an idea... 8)
By egsedanguy
#131704 well man, its a clean car but that hood and bumper are killing it. really its just the hood. get an oem one and you will be looking better. and some nice jdm headlights. and some wheels with a nice lowering. good luck, keep us posted.... :thumb:
By WhiteEG4Door
egsedanguy wrote:well man, its a clean car but that hood and bumper are killing it. really its just the hood. get an oem one and you will be looking better. and some nice jdm headlights. and some wheels with a nice lowering. good luck, keep us posted.... :thumb:

x2