Post YOUR Sedan here
By Classiccarsrule85
94_jdm_ferio wrote:im diggin the lip homie looks good!

wanna trade my red stripe del sol seats for ur white stripe?? :lol:

there grey stripe actually lol
By Ajax1989
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:im diggin the lip homie looks good!

wanna trade my red stripe del sol seats for ur white stripe?? :lol:

there grey stripe actually lol

oh my bad..lol
By eg84dr
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:
3kkl3sia wrote:Picked up and installed some Banbo 10000k HID conversion kit. Got a picture to!

Great you can buy hids but you cant pay me 10 dallor for the valve cover you pretty much stole from me come one dude.... :thumbdown:

ouch
:thumbdown:
id get on that shit man
By Classiccarsrule85
eg84dr wrote:
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:
3kkl3sia wrote:Picked up and installed some Banbo 10000k HID conversion kit. Got a picture to!

Great you can buy hids but you cant pay me 10 dallor for the valve cover you pretty much stole from me come one dude.... :thumbdown:

ouch
:thumbdown:
id get on that shit man

Ohhh i give him almost daily calls and texts nothing i dont wish to stalk him or stuff like that because why should i waste my gas and stuff for someone whom should owe me a hell of alot more but i was a nice guy and called it even before this stupid shit happened.....
By 3kkl3sia
#210610 new pictures. these are one of the only nice quality photos i have of my car.
By asianrob
#210611 lookin good man!
By Classiccarsrule85
#210622 i see your sporting new tow hooks as well as different style hood you steal those to???......

also saw you a couple of time speeding swerving in between cars and what not that is dangerous crap your pulling and stupid crap as well...
By Simmons
#210635 Looking good :thumb:
By eg84dr
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:i see your sporting new tow hooks as well as different style hood you steal those to???......

also saw you a couple of time speeding swerving in between cars and what not that is dangerous crap your pulling and stupid crap as well...

3kkl3sia not sure how you can ignore this shit and just keep posting shit
id sort this shit out b4 i even drove my car anymore if i were you
By hatchie
#210765 ok HONESTLY drop all the shit already both of you say sry and come to an agreement this is dumb and a waste of teal's bandwith

SO GIVE IT UP....... and classiccars better not do anything to anybodys car or else ill be mad

this is not why we own hondas < for them to get beat on if one other gets mad

take your beef up with the person not the damn car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAY ............... car looks sick ..... from the pic i love the hood and trunk
By 3kkl3sia
#210893 haha i told you on fb last night lance, im done with this shit. peace out website, lance ill talk to you other ways because your about the only person i care about talking to. peace out Civic-eg.com

oh, and people mind your own shit. thanks!
By HondaHoe187
#210906 we are minding our shit here queer pay up it cant be that hard!!!! you keep spending money on ur whip so why not just pay ur boy back or whoever it is and be done with it!!!!! i fucking Hate ignorant people!!!! they make me puke!!! [smilie=puke.gif]
By teal_dx
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:i see your sporting new tow hooks as well as different style hood you steal those to???......

Someone's build thread is not where you talk shit... or accuse someone of stealing parts. That's what PM's or the junk Yard is for. No need to junk up someone's build thread. :thumbdown: see you in a few