Post YOUR Sedan here
By egsedanguy
3kkl3sia wrote:
egsedanguy wrote:haha wow i just seen this. you got a civic n your girl has a teggy. damn so does my girl i got the civic she has the teggy. haha love it

HA yeah i know dude. I was looking at your pictures earlier and my girlfriend was like 10 feet away and goes "is that us? wait. no that isn't. thats weird"
only difference is yours is cleaner then mine and your girls teggy is slammed. which i want my girlfriend to do!

haha. ya. its slammed, 2 tone paint, full custome interior and much more. i think she past me up on the clean mods list haha. get your girls teggy slammed and new wheels with full exaust. 8)
By 3kkl3sia
#196820 problem is, she wont slam it. her father owns a mechanic shop and knows how bad it is around here. The car is automatic so a exhaust would be gay. BUTTTTTTTTT she is getting rims tomorrow!
By Ajax1989
#196837 omfg you guys are twins.. whooy doo who cares :P

lol lookin good man, whats the plans for the teggy
By egsedanguy
3kkl3sia wrote:problem is, she wont slam it. her father owns a mechanic shop and knows how bad it is around here. The car is automatic so a exhaust would be gay. BUTTTTTTTTT she is getting rims tomorrow!

get a exaust just to get a nice sounds. my girl has a really nice muffler and she has an auto. not loud but when full throtel it sounds mean. hate how it sounds when shifting. but thats for all autos.
By 3kkl3sia
#198863 Little update. My buddy had del sol seats with a grey stripe, then i offered to trade him my teg seats and he wanted to. Hopefully he can buy the del sols with a red stripe from john.

Anyway, now i got del sol seats! its pouring outside so no pictures yet.
By 3kkl3sia
#201114 well i haven't been on here in a long time.

Update is im probably selling the car, and getting a coupe with a JDM b16 with LSD :thumb:

hopefully that works out, i love the sedan but i care more about that motor then what body style i have so fuck it!
By eg84dr
3kkl3sia wrote:well i haven't been on here in a long time.

Update is im probably selling the car, and getting a coupe with a JDM b16 with LSD :thumb:

hopefully that works out, i love the sedan but i care more about that motor then what body style i have so fuck it!

booo
:thumbdown:
By Ajax1989
#201219 this is what you said to me when i wanted that ef hatch

3kkl3sia wrote:BOOOOOO you fail. your life is full of fail.
you would give up and buy a hatch
you failure..................................

8)
By 3kkl3sia
#201230 EF's are beat. haha i dont care what anyone says, JDM b16a with LSD, is worth every penny of 2500.........
By Ajax1989
3kkl3sia wrote:EF's are beat. haha i dont care what anyone says, JDM b16a with LSD, is worth every penny of 2500.........

just givin you a hard time bro

do what you gotta do.

and i want a coupe too :thumb:
By 3kkl3sia
#201951 WELL the coupe i was planning on buying wont hit vtec, and i don't want to put money into it because it could be just able anything and we have tried everything and it still wont work so im keeping my car. The rims started chipping paint and stuff as i never clear coated them and only did 1 coat of paint so i repainted them....a different color

By Binks
#202955 i love your stance man. if michigan roads were so hit id be sitting that low too.