Post YOUR Sedan here
By Boban
#213104 Hey gang, how's everyone going
been a while since i logged on and updated.

Nothing major has happened with my eg, just sits in the garage collecting dust, i try to drive it at least once a week.

Did a few things to it. Lifted up the front end about 1.5", doesn't scrape but i don't like the stance so when i can be bothered i might play around with it, lower it a bit and raise the rear and mess around with the rear camber.
Put on my spoon style front lip, the paint on the mugen one was peeling badly (look in last post). But the fit of this one is so shyte, i'm not happy, but it was cheap at least

Also got a new alarm for it since i broke one of the remotes and washed the second one of my old alarm. Had to break into my own car, luckily i know where it is so i disconnected it before the neighbours got ticked off too badly.

And finally got myself a genuine JDM ITR steering wheel :thumb: , but of course the SRS system has to be different :thumbdown: so now the airbag just sits there. I got a little bypass thing for the SRS light so it doesn't stay on.

Anyways enough talk, pics time

And just a quick pic of my third honda :D -ol'skool CBR
By kt95CiviCDX
#213117 can i have your rear spoiler? PRETTY PLEASE!!!!
By ghskid06
asianrob wrote:your car looks pretty clean

Yes it does, very nice looking car. Btw, im new to the forums, so hello to everyone.
By gtstripes
#213187 whats that red bar with the ring on it? I see cars with them n i have no idea what its purpose is... is it incase u get bogged they have something to hook the hilux towing it to?? lol
By patlsherry
gtstripes wrote:whats that red bar with the ring on it? I see cars with them n i have no idea what its purpose is... is it incase u get bogged they have something to hook the hilux towing it to?? lol

Those are call Tow Hook....
By jayEGR
#213215 man i like the old lip you had on it before but bro thats a sick sedan :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: , and quick question? whats honda primo for ? always wonder , is it a club , a sponsor or organization for civics ? :? :eh:
By Boban
#213233 GT- the ring is a tow hook so your lip doesn't get ripped off when they tow you (newer use is since the car hasn't left me stranded anywhere yet)

Jay- Honda Primo is/was a type of dealership selling small passenger cars in Japan (such as Civics, accords etc...)

Thanks all for the comments
By jayEGR
#213266 ohhhh :lol: lol never knew thanks man now i know :thumb: but bro ur sedan is very clean
By Boban
#290444 It's been a while since i've posted anything.
Not alot has changed with my little eg.
Wore out the rubber pretty quickly on the Axes wheels due to stupid camber i was running so instead of getting new tires, i got new wheels and tires (as you do). Got some Rota Circuit 10's in 16" for a fairly decent price and also due to a misunderstanding between a gutter and my front lip, i'm back to Mugen style again. My fourth lip so far......i really should learn how to drive :?

That's about it for now, still don't drive the car much, mainly due to a new zx10r i picked up, half the wheels but twice the fun :woot:

Keep on modding
By gtstripes
#290477 whats going on man, havent been on this thread in like 2years sinse my last visit!! your cars looking fucking awesome man, whatever you do dont change it!!!

i was reading some of my prev posts on this thread from when i first joined in LOL i asked you whats that red thing with the hook (your toe hook) ha ha

keep it up bro :thumb: :thumb:
By TgEG
#290526 RIP Denji, One of mine just got wrecked on the passenger side. So if you know where to get just the glass let me know. For that matter could stock glass over the denji housing?

Clean car too(:
By 1ACarlos
#290598 Nice