Post YOUR Sedan here
By 4dr.eg
#125640 whats up everybody just thought i'd post up some pics of my sedan enjoy... let me know what yall think... soon as i can get some mo money will get some wheels, all black dr17's is what i've been set on lately

Image[/img]
By 4dr.eg
#125643 yea the back sits a little high due to having lowering springs from a teg i think can't remember got them from my uncle... lol and probably going to get 15s my bad on the wheels they're drag dr17's
By 4dr.eg
#125644 also planning on getting a full coilover set, not looking to spend tons of money, heard from a few friends that function form are pretty good for being inexpensive
By egsedanguy
#125646 lol ok ya i got 15s and ther great. what other plans you got for it? i love the sedans ever since i saw mine for the first time. and keep it that color. its clean. with some nice rims and a few jdm fiero excessories, it will be hot :thumb:
By 4dr.eg
#125647 wana get some new interior, not liking the grey a whole lot, might try and use that fabric paint, i was reading on your thread you used it and turned out good, may give that a shot, also like the type r seats(black with red stitch) like those alot seriously considering those
By 4dr.eg
#125658 will take some later, so freakin hot outside now, its still in alright condition just want to do something diff
By Ajax1989
#125661 nice car man!!!

who many inches is your lowered?
By 4dr.eg
#125665 thanks man not for sure, just threw them on, should have measured and should've took pics before, i was took excited to drop it tho lol, if anyone knows an approx. stock height gap from top of tire to fender i could find out
By Ajax1989
#125666 i can measure mine real fast, but im gettin a 2ish inch drop soon
i just was curious if urs was 2ish cause your car looks real good lowered :thumb:

edit: i got bout 2 1/2 to 3 inch but my car is on a slope
idk if that affect the height?
Last edited by Ajax1989 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By 4dr.eg
#125669 oklahoma not sure what temp is there but its right at about 100 not including humidity and thats way too hot for my big ass
By Ajax1989
egsedanguy wrote:were you live? cause its hot as fuck here in cali right now. i have swamp ass like no other.lol

x a billion +1, and its gettin hotter here :thumbdown:
By 4dr.eg
#125674 took some real quick interior and engine, painted valve cover and header cover bout 4 months ago turned out pretty good