Post YOUR Sedan here
By EG9-ish
#250179 :thumb: :thumb:
By asianrob
#250306 thanks guys!! yea i wasnt too sure at first but i grown acustomed to it lol. was going to try to get some black bride seats.

here some i posted in the sedan pic thread but since its my car i'll post it here too haha

By asianrob
Jnafronn wrote:Nice bro!
I live in okc too :woot:

EG9-ish wrote::thumb: :thumb:

you guys going to IFO? i am going to try to go.
By EG9-ish
#250317 I will be there. If you want, PM me your # and i can text you when I arrive.
By asianrob
EG9-ish wrote:I will be there. If you want, PM me your # and i can text you when I arrive.

cool cool let me see what i got going on that weekend. and i'll pm my number if i go.
By Ajax1989
#267425 aye anyting new?
By MrWoohoo
#267448 Car looks awesome, didn't know you had a sedan as well as a hatch haha awesome. :)
Definately wanna get some USDM outer rear lights on mine as I luved 'em on the coupe. :thumb:
By asianrob
MrWoohoo wrote:Car looks awesome, didn't know you had a sedan as well as a hatch haha awesome. :)
Definately wanna get some USDM outer rear lights on mine as I luved 'em on the coupe. :thumb:

yea well i HAD a hatch and HAD a sedan lol

those are all gone now

i have coupe now lol.
By Ajax1989
asianrob wrote:
MrWoohoo wrote:Car looks awesome, didn't know you had a sedan as well as a hatch haha awesome. :)

those are all gone now

i have coupe now lol.

pics or gtfo :thumb:
By DontHateonEG8
asianrob wrote:

those are all gone now

i have coupe now lol.

you sell the mugen-type lip?
By asianrob
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
asianrob wrote:

those are all gone now

i have coupe now lol.

you sell the mugen-type lip?

sold it with the car. weaksauceparts.com is where i bought it from 225 shipped :)