Post YOUR Sedan here
By 93EG9FERI0
#122693 hi im emmanuel im from massachusetts well heres the eh9 dont mind the bags on the windows i just need to put in an alternator havent had time to lol i just put a jdm d15b in it planning to paint it midnight blue with some gold og's and for interior looking to get ferio seats door panels and center console its a ex has tokico blues suspention gold blox lower control arms rear disk from factory and other stuff im probably forgeting
By Chance
#122697 Looks like ya have your work cut out for ya....looking forward to seeing the progress :thumb: welcome to the civic-eg forum family
By Joplies
#122711 As i said in the last post, lookin good man. ;) always love havin other sedan peeps.
:woot:
By Mr. Pink
#122745 thats definitely a project.
By drago742gtr
#122763 :thumb: good luck on the project car
By 93EG9FERI0
#122816 thanks guys ill keep u guys updated on the process
By 93EG9FERI0
#123520 its going to the body shop next week and waiting on the front struts to slam it will have asr subframe reinforcement bar, skunk2 lower tie bar and already has blox lca's in gold buying some gold og's for it trying to powder coat the suspension gold to do it up with the midnight blue paintjob and everything else in gold maybe some red tow hooks or something different for that though
By Simmons
#123833 Nice project. :thumb:
Im loveing the mugen valve cover :hehe:
By d-mon
93EG9FERI0 wrote:its going to the body shop next week and waiting on the front struts to slam it will have asr subframe reinforcement bar, skunk2 lower tie bar and already has blox lca's in gold buying some gold og's for it trying to powder coat the suspension gold to do it up with the midnight blue paintjob and everything else in gold maybe some red tow hooks or something different for that though

nice project.
will be awsome when all that is done!
By 93EG9FERI0
#124285 thnx for the positive comments guys anyone have any sedan mud flaps by any change
By 4dr.eg
#125766 got mine off ebay for right at 60 shipped very good quality from a dealer who only sells stuff straight from HONDA
By bumpin
Simmons wrote:Nice project. :thumb:
Im loveing the mugen valve cover :hehe:

and so do i....i wonder where did he get that... :)