Post YOUR Sedan here
By EconoBox
#6909188 I've wanted this exact car for over 18 years. I finally did it! Couldn't be happier with it. I still have my daily driven EG sedan.

My new to me 1994 Honda Civic Ferio SiR with 70,000kms (43,000miles).

Here are some photos. Didn't finish taking all I wanted before a massive storm rolled in and cut me off. Follow along here or on IG @enjoymotorsports.

For anyone who had been waiting on updates for my TSX build I decided to part it out when this became available for sale.

By teal_dx
#6909190 WOW! Beautiful car you have there. The interior, especially the rear seats are such an upgrade compared to the US version. They look comfy! The whole car looks mint! Someone took such good care of it... do you know its history?
By EconoBox
#6909205 It came with the complete service history and all the documentation. I’m working through translating everything. But it’s a mix of kanji and katakana with different type fonts and handwritten notes. And they mixed directions of writing so none of the translate apps are working on a majority of the stuff. I’ve had fun translating all of it though.
By EconoBox
#6909206 From what I’ve worked out so far it was purchased brand new from “ Honda Primo West Tokyo “Tokyo Nishi”” and possibly a one owner vehicle. The repair orders look like it was serviced Atleast once a year since new. I’m trying to translate quickly to see if the timing belt was done yet due to age. It looks good but you never know.