Post YOUR Coupe here

Do I keep her and put a B18C or K20?

7%
67%
27%
By ungars664
#111957 Hey guys I'm new here. I just wanna show you guys my ride. It was my first car. It's a 1993 Honda Civic SI Coupe.
I had a rice fever for abit so I'm sorry I'm going back to the stock style.

When I got her:
The clear tail lights came with the car :x :
Old D16Z6 (was almost dead) :x :
My JDM D15B VTEC 8) :
My rice fever and bodywork started :thumbdown: :
My new engine and me:
Installed:
Testing her out at the drag :lol: :

I was driving her one day and the impossible thing happen. My lower ball joint and axle broke. I attept to fix her. Almost work but the other axle I got broke:
I'm planning rebuilding her with a B18C or K20.

Comments are welcomed
By egsedanguy
#111969 y would you sell it? things purdy. i say b18c. the k20 is a lot harder and expencive to do. altho a k would be sick if you wanted to put the time and money into the car. but the b18c is more so strait forward and bolts right in. fits like a glove.
By ungars664
egsedanguy wrote:y would you sell it? things purdy. i say b18c. the k20 is a lot harder and expencive to do. altho a k would be sick if you wanted to put the time and money into the car. but the b18c is more so strait forward and bolts right in. fits like a glove.

Well if I sell it I'm gonna buy an other one Couple or Hatch
By ungars664
egsedanguy wrote:ok i can understand coupe for a hatch but why a coupe for a coupe? :?

She's in a really bad shape that's why but I'm strating thinking of keeping it.
By egsedanguy
#111976 well what so bad about it? thing looks strait as an arrow. if your going to be doing a swap your going to be replacing all the axels and stuff anyway. and same for you suspension.interior is easy. even if you trade for another your starting point will be the same unless swap or upgrade have been done already. i say keep it and do a build. throw some lips on it, drop er down a bit with some new wheels. give it a nice detail and wax it.
By ungars664
egsedanguy wrote:o and hit up your local junk yard and get those fugly tail lights out and put in stock. those things are so cheap and make cars look cheap too.

I know. The car came with those. Thing is with that car is that the floor as hole and at the rear suspension where the LCA's bolt on there's a hole.

I know everything is fixable but there's alot of work to do to make her decent. (quarter panels, fenders, doors, hood, rear bumper, engine bay, swap, interior, floor, paint job) Yep I guess I need to save money now lol :lol:
By egsedanguy
#111999 hay we all had to start from somewere. but its up to you. no one fineshes in a week. thats why its called a build. but keep us updated and shows us your progress. o and there nothing a lil bond wond fix :thumb:
By ungars664
egsedanguy wrote:hay we all had to start from somewere. but its up to you. no one fineshes in a week. thats why its called a build. but keep us updated and shows us your progress. o and there nothing a lil bond wond fix :thumb:

I will keep you guys updated for sure whenever I will start building her.
By ungars664
#112882 I repaired her finally. She's rolling sweet and sound sexy too 8) . So I invited my friend to do some bodywork then do a cheap paintjob for now since I got poor ass paint. So I'll keep you guys updated with pics soon. :thumb:

Note to my self need to get new front right fender :x
By rflindy89
#112904 Hell Ive spent two months installing a new D15B2 into my EJ2 and doing the body work just to daily drive it so I can buy my real project (Hatch SON!!!)

Also I did a whole paint job with rustolium spray paint and looks almost as good as a professional paint job for about $70.00 including paint, tape ect. and about 15 hours of good prep work.

I say keep it.
By ungars664
rflindy89 wrote:Hell Ive spent two months installing a new D15B2 into my EJ2 and doing the body work just to daily drive it so I can buy my real project (Hatch SON!!!)

Also I did a whole paint job with rustolium spray paint and looks almost as good as a professional paint job for about $70.00 including paint, tape ect. and about 15 hours of good prep work.

I say keep it.

I wanna keep her too but she's in really bad shape so I might keep her for my mom cause shes working 2mins from home. I'm looking for one that's in really good shape or maybe just a shell
By ungars664
#113102 I started the bodywork today and she's coming along pretty nice. Then I'm gonna sell her with a fresh paint and a good JDM D15B for her heart.

I'll post pics when ever the bodywork is gonna be done before the paint.

Thx for watching my thread!!!! :thumb: