Post YOUR Coupe here
By getblown01
#110406 hey guys, ive been a member for about a month or so, but havent really posted to much. i just really use the forum to read as much as i can. anyways, this is my first honda, i dont have the before pics on this comp, but will get them soon, just wanted to thank all of you guys for all the pics and info y'all have posted,its been a huge help and alot of insperation. sorry for the long post, but heres a few i shot today.. p.s sorry for the shity pics, i have an $80 power sot camera. its a piece! let me know what you guys think..

this is what it look like the day i bought it.
[

and after it was painted..

just took the d15 out and put this in. so havent had a chance to clean it up or get the vavle cover painted.
Last edited by getblown01 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Dippin_EG
#110438 Lookin good thus far, nice job. :thumb:
By Heatherly
#110441 Looks pretty good so far, what's the actual color of the car?? I like it, different, but good. :thumb:
By chrono404
#110447 Looks awesome. Tons of Promise in this. Reminds me alot of my old purple coupe.
Top pics make it look OEM Purple, However the last pic makes me think its Red.

Purple (or Red) and Bronze/Gold Rims is awesome. :thumb:
By getblown01
#110452 thanks guys. its salsa red pearl. its a toyota color
By Vti93T
#110481 Car looks good :thumb: I haven't seen it driving around Houston so you must keep it on the DL
By getblown01
Jdm_Katie wrote:Car looks good :thumb: I haven't seen it driving around Houston so you must keep it on the DL

thanks .i live in austin most of the time. but i try to come down on the weekends as much as i can. ive been trying to find some meets to hit up,so if you hear of any, hit me up.
By Vti93T
#110494 My bf and I are putting on a cruise/meet to Freeport on April 26th. Let us know if you wanna go
By getblown01
Jdm_Katie wrote:My bf and I are putting on a cruise/meet to Freeport on April 26th. Let us know if you wanna go

im down! just let me know the details, and ill grab my girl and roll out.
By ZzZ.8.ZzZ
#111640 Nice..Nice color.