Post YOUR Coupe here
By fatcoupe
#177963 right on, where they shipping you and the car? if i was you i would source out parts and things all around, never know when u might find a killer deal over seas.
By Lt.DudeEJ1
#195913 yay got a new fender bad news tho stepdad backed into me i almost hit him but i need a place to live anyway pics

honestly its not too bad anyone know how to fix it and me not need a new bumper??
By Spitfire Riggz
#199287 I love that prelude man. Interior is clean as hell. Nice EX too
Last edited by Spitfire Riggz on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Lt.DudeEJ1
#199462 thanks man that prelude is on its last legs the dude who had it before my buddy ragged the hell out of it my friend is too poor to rebuild it

thanx i need to get some paint on it
By Spitfire Riggz
#199992 Yeah we're twins I have the same car but it has 17s, Id like to get 16s but you know they came with the new tires and i was like fuuuug it. Mines also got a huge dent in the same place, the driver side fender. It loosened up my front end too so i need to replace it. Im trying to figure out how i would get it painted though, thinking of the poor mans paint job on here but i hear theres no Teal :? Scratch that i have the 94 ex
By Spitfire Riggz
#199994 Quick question how did you get that garage feature under your profile pic?
By Ajax1989
#203210 ouch sucks about your foot homie
By Lt.DudeEJ1
#223460 so alot has happened in the past several months i left for boot camp then broke my foot again while i was there and they found out i also have asthma and then kicked me out i got home last tuesday and now im stuck jobless and i have no idea what im gonna do with my life :(
By Ecc0
Lt.DudeEJ1 wrote:so alot has happened in the past several months i left for boot camp then broke my foot again while i was there and they found out i also have asthma and then kicked me out i got home last tuesday and now im stuck jobless and i have no idea what im gonna do with my life :(

Real sorry to hear that dude you could always train to be a mechanic then get paid to play with cars all day.

Is kinda my fall out plan if i ever loose my job.

Don't get bummed though get your CV out there and take any job for now then later on if your not happy then you can find something else but you'll have cash in your back bin to help.
By Ajax1989
#224654 fuck homie, sorry bout ur luck
in time things will get better