Post YOUR Coupe here
By ballistic
#137119 Well, couple updates on the coupe.

Got some rims. 15 inch Drag dr16's with tires for 300, not bad I don't think. The 195's handle a lot better than the little 175/185's that were on it.

I'll get some better pics later.

Got a new transmission and a stage 3 six puck clutch and 8lb flywheel.

And now I'm running 8 psi instead of 6 and it all seems to still be okay, about 200 miles into breaking in the clutch. The clutch seems to be alright, I haven't tested it's abilities due to breaking it in, but it seems alright for daily driving it. The clutch chatter is quite noticeable though.

More updates to come :woot:
By d-mon
#137255 nice build!
i also have a 15g for my ej1.
By ballistic
d-mon wrote:nice build!
i also have a 15g for my ej1.

Also heres a pic I took the other day.

And I hit a new milestone.

:woot: for honda's!
By racing4respect
#137336 320 miles my god, that's a long way to go for my car :p
I've only get 212 km on it and I thought that was a lot.
Keep this car driving :thumb:
By ballistic
racing4respect wrote:320 miles my god, that's a long way to go for my car :p
I've only get 212 km on it and I thought that was a lot.
Keep this car driving :thumb:

Oh yeah, I definitely will, I plan on keeping this car for as long as possible :thumb:

I also got another 200+ miles on it, so 320,2xx atm and running strong, but I think I'm going to need a new head gasket very soon, my car likes to get a little hotter when it's idleing after I've driven it for a while.

It's funny when I roll against someone and beat them, then they look at my car, see I still have AC, PS, and 320,xxx miles on a little single cam :woot:
By Chance
ballistic wrote:
It's funny when I roll against someone and beat them, then they look at my car, see I still have AC, PS, and 320,xxx miles on a little single cam :woot:

thats tight! :thumb:
By Heatherly
#137519 I really like your FMIC set up, different than any other's I've seen before. Car's looking pretty good lately. :thumb:
By Punksz6
#137564 Crazy Mileage!! :thumb:
By BurqueB16
Chance wrote:
ballistic wrote:

thats tight! :thumb:

X2! :thumb: 8)
By Cleavic
#138201 Really Nice :wink:
By ballistic
#138387 Thanks everyone :thumb:

I FINALLY installed my side markers that I've had for months, I kinda forgot I had them in the trunk for a while, I'll get some pics up later tonight of them in the dark :woot:
By ballistic
#139231 Pic of the side markers at night :thumb:

Also, another update I got some new leather racing seats, I'll get a pic of those up tomarrow :hehe:
By thirdson
#139237 Dunno if its been asked but are you running on stock internals?and high compression?
By ballistic
thirdson wrote:Dunno if its been asked but are you running on stock internals?and high compression?

Yes, currently I am running a completely stock internal z6, but soon it won't be that way :)