Post YOUR Coupe here
By jdmtuned231
#103747 Sorry for the lack of updates, but here they are now. I have been doing a slight bit of work to the "purple people eater" lately. Mods so far are:

Skunk2 Pro-C full coilovers (love them)
15"x7" Centerline Storm (polished) not pictured
215/50-15 Kumho Ecsta 711's
Amber Corner Lights
DIY Black Housed Headlights
Bumps/bruises
EK Si front seats
Jensen MP6512i Head unit with media center (love it!!!)
2.5" Exhaust (apexi straight-HKS S-pipe-custom over axle pipe)
Power Rev Racing Thermal Intake Manifold Gasket
Skunk2 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap
Royalty Rotors cryo treated front rotors
Hawk Pads
"Mugen" replica front poly lip

Mods that I have to be installed:
Hasport billet replacement mounts

Here are some pics from when it was stock.

And some pics of it now:

Will get more pics as I do more work. Hasports should be done this week. And I need to get out a give it the clay bar, high speed wheel, and some polish now that it's nice. Leave comments/criticism please.[/img]
By hondajunkee
#103749 looks really good :thumb:
By i8umup
#103751 cross drill and slotted rotors....nice ...need to get me some of those
By marvinp8700
#103752 coupe = win
By Vti93T
#103761 looks pretty good! what's next?
By Greasedmonkey
#103770 Tires look HUGE!!!
By jdmtuned231
#103771 Well, if I have my way next would be my high compression build. But, I have to settle for Hasport replacement billet mounts, then looking into a rear LCA/sway bar combo. I think the 2 will make a huge difference in overall performance. Here are some new pics I took tonight at the beach. I live in MI and we don't get to go to the beach in March very often. I know the pics aren't of the greatest quality, but they were taken with the fiancee's Kodak Easyshare, so I did the best I could with what I had.

Nice and shiny, and I haven't waxed it since around September.

By jdmtuned231
Greasedmonkey wrote:Tires look HUGE!!!

Tires are a 215/50-15. I like them being a little thicker because I live in Michigan and have to dodge potholes every .2 seconds. It still keeps a nice ride.
By Greasedmonkey
#103774 Car looks good, needs to be lower!
By jdmtuned231
#103778 It will be going lower. I need to get my SPC parts ordered and my fenders rolled first. Want 0 camber and no rubbing. I like the fitment of the wheels right now. It will be about 3/4 to an inch lower when finished.
By chrono404
#103779 :woot:
Anouther Purple Coupe

Looking awesome. Liking the mods done thus far. Look forward to see what you do with it :thumb: :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
jdmtuned231 wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:Tires look HUGE!!!

Tires are a 215/50-15. I like them being a little thicker because I live in Michigan and have to dodge potholes every .2 seconds. It still keeps a nice ride.

That tire size is not the correct size for the car. Your speedo is outta whack! Not reading the correct speed.
By jdmtuned231
#103808 what is the correct size??? And how far do you think my speedo is off and in what direction?
By teal_dx
#103811 it's going to be a little bit off, but nothing extreme. When I run bigger tires on my car I drive by one of those speed boxes they set up along side of the road to get an idea of how many mph I need to add/subtract.

Actually, his speed is only going to be off less than 1 mph when doing 60 MPH according to the tire calculator: http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalcold.html
So I wouldn't even worry about it.

Clean car and I like the wheels too :thumb:
By ej2rey
#103821 That's a clean coupe bro.
Love the mirror finish on them wheels niiice!