Post YOUR Coupe here
By xswingkidx
#125447 I picked up a Type R master cylinder, Type R brake booster, Skunk 2 coilovers and KYB AGX struts for the civic this week. I'm lining up some time to use the lift at a friend's shop and as long as that works out, I'll have the rear disc and all of the above mentioned items on the car by the end of the weekend.
By xswingkidx
#126400 I have been collecting parts for my brake and suspension upgrades for quite awhile and this car is being modded extremely slowly due to finances. Anyway, the civic got a 4040 prop valve, rear disc, urethane trailing arm bushings, type R master cylinder, Type R brake booster, Skunk2 coilovers and KYB AGX struts today. I'm really happy with the results. It handles great and brakes extremely well. For some reason it doesn't look too low in the pictures but it is still settling. We had to put a jack under it to get it off the lift.

Before:

During:

(DA prop valve with the ej bracket)

After:

By xswingkidx
egsedanguy wrote:so hows the brakes working for ya?

The brakes work great! Going from rear drum and a bad master cylinder to the current setup is a huge difference. The suspension has started to settle now too so it is riding a lot better (and sitting a lot lower).
By xswingkidx
egsedanguy wrote:nice. i want the rear disk also. but ill have to wait. unless the guy im getting some parts from wants to hook me up on the rear disks.

Check your local junk yard. I got my entire rear disc setup for 70 dollars in a yard.