Post YOUR Coupe here
By EgCruiser
egsedanguy wrote:not a fan of the tilted muffler. but nice :thumb:

tilted muffler , reminds me off 200sx , looks "mean " :twisted:
By Jeff
#168691 Your car would look better slammed with those wheels.
By ghostfire
#168706 Looks good with those rims but :

Jeff wrote:Your car would look better slammed with those wheels.

+1 :thumb:
By -JDM95VIC-
#168802 Haha I know,thanks guys.Jeff what were you saying about welding onto the exhaust so I could slam it again with out scraping??
By Jeff
#168833 I'll show you tomorrow cause idk if its gonna work or not and what wheels are they,Drifz 518's?
By -JDM95VIC-
#169381 No,I've searched and can't find any that are the same.This is whats on the wheels.

JAZZ (i guess this is the company) :?
JWL
VIA
JA-106
7JJX16 H2
made in taiwan
By -JDM95VIC-
#171575 Ok so I've got a small update,the other day I changed my plugs and fuel filter and it runs better,re-building my d16 block is gonna be put off for a little bit because I'm going into the marines.I also got a new DD.Heres a link to the pic.2000 Gmc Jimmy..
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn25 ... 032060.jpg
By Jeff
#171756 Nice. The first few weeks at parris island are gonna be hell,but you've been talking about this for years so theres no doubt you'll be a great marine.Whens boot camp anyway? OOH-RAH!!

Oh I'm selling the hatch friday so I can get money for a b20/vtec swapped CRX :thumb: f*ck yo d16-t bitch lol j/k.
By -JDM95VIC-
#172301 .NVM
By -JDM95VIC-
#182936 WTF I though I posted this in here lol.
So I guess I didn't tell you all that I'm re-painting the coupe,It's not some top of the line expensive paint job,just rustoleum but I think it will look good in the end.The car is almost done,I just have put my fenders back on and do some wet sanding and then I'll buff it.
I'll post pics when its finished. :thumb: