Post YOUR Coupe here
By -JDM95VIC-
#162816 My exhaust piping showed up today and I ordered it yesterday.NICE!! Summit ftw!!
By Jeff
#162968 Cool. And just run a test pipe cause I know of a garage that will pass you for inspection with no converter haha. :thumb:
By EgCruiser
#162986 You better not get rid of thoose steelies
Cos your car is the King of Sleeper style :thumb: :) hehe
how the hell can you cruise around that low :thumb: :woot:
By -JDM95VIC-
#163468 LOL thanks,But I can't have it slammed anymore because of the new exhaust and that should be done here soon,just waiting for my muffler to show up.
By Dippin_EG
#163475 im likin the steelies, but WTF is up with those fogs, man.

Can someone get this man some OEM fogs, please. :thumb:

They do add to sleeper status though....
By -JDM95VIC-
#163492 Nah I cant use oem fogs because of my intercooler piping,It would be nice though. :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
#163535 I heard there was some way of making it work... like trimming something, or flipping the intercooler?

....... or get a new bumper cover? :hehe:

/OEMNaziRant
By Jeff
#163573 LOL thats what I told him,I think he should get a new oem bumper also.He had oem fog lights in it before but he sold them to me haha.
Which reminds me.What do you want for that stock shifter?I snapped mine todayz.
By PandaHatch
#163577 hah steelies are sick nice whip
By -JDM95VIC-
#163585 Thanks guys,yeah I plan on getting a new bumper sometime but thats towards the bottom of my list as of now lol.And I hope I can still get all the stuff done I plan on doing because I now need to find a new job..

Sorry jeff thats not a stock one its a short shifter and I'm giving that to my bro because hes picking up a 91 SI hatch in January,Its a real SI because we ran the vin# but the only problem is its swapped and has a D15B2 (instead of the d16a6),Which doesn't matter because he wants to swap in a Z6 and boost it. :thumb:
By Jeff
#164346 Oh well its cool I found my old one,I was just too lazy to look before lol.
Congrats to your bro.it's about time he got a honda again,have any pics of it?

Oh did you put on your new exhaust yet??
By -JDM95VIC-
#164684 Yes,my muffler finally showed up today.

Well my exhaust is just about done,but it's dark out so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get pics,but I took it for a little drive and I'm pretty please at how nice it sounds.
By -JDM95VIC-
#164884 Heres a couple pics.