Post YOUR Coupe here
By Apexracing
#152986 for simplicity i'd reccomend a good set of springs and struts like kyb's or something similar, i was thinking full coilover my self, but decided whats the point, i just want a decent drop with a sport like ride and feel, i dont want to have to adjust the suspension, just my 2
By -JDM95VIC-
#154226 Thanks guys I still haven't decided on if I want coilovers or springs/struts yet but it'll let you guys know.

Well its not much but I'm working on my fog lights,I have to make up some brackets and its done so I'll try to post some pics tomorrow if I find my camera.And my friend was going to sell me a boost gauge,oil catch can and c-pillar bar but hes been gone for two weeks so idk wtf thats about :?
By Jeff
#154404 Eh I say get coilovers lol
Keith is down in Florida with his dad,He got in trouble for drugs again and his mom said shes tired of dealing with it.She said when he gets himself cleaned up he can come back.sad.
By -JDM95VIC-
#154421 I might,just have to get some with the right spring rates.

What?!? he only smokes pot,I'm NOT into drugs myself but pot is pretty much harmless.
By Jeff
#154490 Yeah,his moms just needs to calm down...maybe she should smoke some lol :lol:

Anyway I talk to this guy at work on the phone and these are the coilovers he has on his crx,he says they are good for the price and not too bouncy at all,I think you should check em out.If you don't like em I'm sure you could send em back. :thumb: http://www.racelandus.com/p-7-raceland- ... 89-91.aspx
By Joplies
#154492 why do they say no public road use? lol. are they really that bad? id assume if they can be used for racing why not public?
By jdmtuned231
#154505 I have the Skunk2 Pro-C coilovers. They are definitely not one that I would recommend for someone that does alot of road use. Trips to Indy and back twice a week definitely lays hell on the back and hips. But I can vouch for the Pro-S's, they are nice and sporty without a harsh ride. And I have ridden in several vehicles with the Omni Powers and I also love them. I say go coilovers. There are so much more possibilities.
By -JDM95VIC-
#154639 Thanks jeff maybe I'll give those a try...maybe.

I don't know man,but I'm using them on the public roads anyway lol I may give those a try,but if they are shitty I'll just send them back then.

Yeah I just have skunk2 sleeves (bought them off a guy two towns over from me)he said they were skunk2 but I think they're knock-offs because theres nothing written on the springs at all.But if they're real s2 sleeves they're shitty...of course stock struts don't help lol.
By Jeff
#157376 Can you make me one??
By -JDM95VIC-
#157478 Yeah sure. :thumb:

SO......Having fun at the in-laws lol. :lol:
By -JDM95VIC-
#157950 Well I've decided on a few of the things I'm gonna get for the car next.

-Raceland coilovers

-H4 headlight bulbs

-Better fog lights

-I'm gonna make an exhaust similar to the rsr gt2 and no I'm not doing it for how "c00l 1T l00kz y0" lol

-15" Drag dr-29's w/ falken tires

AND I GOT BORED TODAY AND SLAMMED THE CAR AGAIN LOL. :D
By Jeff
-JDM95VIC- wrote:AND I GOT BORED TODAY AND SLAMMED THE CAR AGAIN LOL. :D

I knew you'd do that again sooner or later.

And am I having fun at the in-laws,No.I was chopping wood all day today and now I gotta help her brother pull a blazer out of mud thats up to the bottom of the truck...
By -JDM95VIC-
#159468 That sucks dude.

I should have some parts comming next week. :thumb:

Oh and I painted my vc dark grey,It came out VERY glossy!
By project ej2
#159578 your car so sick dude.. even when i see on the SQUAD.. and that SOHC turbo :jerkbow: mad props homie..