Post YOUR Coupe here
By Greasedmonkey
#102851 I spy wiring.... :thumbdown:

Hide it under the grille opening!! :thumb:
By Kyle94ex
#102853 It's just temporary.
I'm getting a new bumper because when I got it the grille was cut out and it's ugly as hell.
By Greasedmonkey
#102855 yes indeed. We have one in our wharehouse right now. I still want it too...
By Kyle94ex
#102860 I might actually be on the search for a new shell.
Went to Honda and they said $700 per rear quarter...
My drivers side had a hole about a foot long and then rust along the wheel arch. Pass side had rust and is cracking due to bodyfiller.. who knows how much of the quarter is body filler and how much is metal.
I'm not about to sand it down until I have stuff to fix it/paint because I'm not driving around Illinois with bare metal lol.
But yeah. so prob be easier/cheaper if I can find a new shell to swap my stuff into.. it's a good car for a dd but just not practical for anything else.. and I don't have that much cash.
By Greasedmonkey
#102862 there are other places to get the parts needed to repair that. Holly, Teal and a few others have done it. You might want to ask them where they got their shit from.
By Kyle94ex
#102865 Yeah, like I said tho.. don't have much money.. I don't know how much needs to be fixed and probably wont until I can sand her all down.. but I don't want to leave her naked in the rain and stuff and it's my dd.
So I don't know.
If I can find a clean shell I'll grab it.. if not then I'll see what I can do with my coupe.
But until then no money is being spent on parts "aside from new brake pads because I really need some" until I find out what's going on.
By Greasedmonkey
#102869 I feel you. I need to get cracking on my cars..
By Kyle94ex
#102876 I found a 97 coupe shell.. no rust, clean body, just needs front bumper for $1700.. might offer my eclipse for it. Donno tho.
Eclipse is turbo'd and modded.. still runs, just needs new bearings.. ah hard decision.
By Heatherly
#102888 Liking the black on bronze, car's looking good!! :thumb:
By Kyle94ex
Heatherly wrote:Liking the black on bronze, car's looking good!! :thumb:

The rims are candy gold.. but thanks :thumb:
"some pics look bronze because of the lighting."
By Kyle94ex
Civic_HatchSI wrote:very nice, I really like everything you have done so far

Thanks.. my car is still very much a piece tho.
I need to find either a junker with some good panels I can cut.. or a new shell so it will finally be to its full potential.
By Kyle94ex
#120415 The car and I are still alive and kickin.
Had to give her a little bath after my oil cap exploaded and oil went everywhere "all over my engine bay, my front bumper, hood, etc.
It was a mess.
She looks good now tho!
By Kyle94ex
#120420 Thanks man.
I haven't really done anything to the car lately besides maintenance because I've been building my eclipse.
She'll get some attention sooner or later tho.