Post YOUR Coupe here
By dro21
#98104 hey guys wats up just try to put up some pics of my car and then ask some questions i got.

By BAXTER_EJ1
#98106 It's a good platform, a nice clean white EJ2, gives you many possibilities!

Any plans/current projects?
By dro21
#98107 im thinking of keeping the d16 and add some bolt ons. i guess i just wanna c how much potenial can a d16 give off with some hard work. im
thinking of painting it electron blue since i fell in love with the color when i saw the 2000 civic si, maybe a cb hood...thast pretty much wats in my head...if u guys have any ideas wat i should do to it pls tell.......oh btw i just bought a greddy evo2 exhaust havent put it on yet :x oh well maybe 2marrow
By BAXTER_EJ1
#98108 It's your car you should do as you please! :thumb:

You are the one driving it and seeing it everyday, so do what makes you happy.

I too have the Z6 and I'm going to keep it probably for a few years until I can afford an ITR motor.

Until then I'm going to maintain/improve every system I can that doesn't involve the engine. Rear disc conversion, bigger front brakes, strut bars, suspension, exhaust, interior.

If you wanna get serious you can get some real power out of a D16.
By dro21
#98109 i guess im also trying to prove to some ppl that u dont need a b16 to have potenial.. i have nothing against them cause i would love to have 1 in my car :D or a h22
By BAXTER_EJ1
#98110 Could always turbo it with a few psi and walk around some local B16s :lol:
By dro21
#98111 do u have some pics of ur car
By hondajunkee
#98112 looks good, a turbo D would be a nice little build :thumb:
By perry83
#98389 I've ran both b and d series and had good results out of both. Matter of preference, it is your car. I'd keep the d and run a small turbo. I think you'd be pretty happy with the power results.
By 94ej1cpe
#101264 :welcome: clean DX looks like u got it in great condition.
By platnuim86
#101304 :welcome: another clean rust free eg gota love the west coast. nice car man :thumb:
By spiritR
#101317 suup
By Punksz6
#102302 Welcome!! Alot of people tell me to go B but I'm a D-Series Lover!! U will get all the help u need from Civic Eg!! Its the ShiZZ! :thumb:
By james21
#102367 Looks like a good start! Good luck