Post YOUR Coupe here
By EJ2BlackMagic
#90070 Hey guys thought I'd post up some pics and a spec for my coupe.

Spec is a 1995 EJ2 Coupe with the D15B7 engine, Manual transmission, manual windows and mirrors, had a dealer fitted manual sunroof. Got a serious amount of service history with her.

Shes completely bone stock and unmolested. Got a few plans for her, but the weather here is crap at the moment and money is tight, so im just gonna take my time with her.

Anyway heres the pics....

And this is what i used to drive....

Still got it, just undecided what to do with her after she was involved in an accident.
By sandycheeks
#90178 looks really good and very clean, good base to start with, any plans?
By marvinp8700
#90185 nice coupe man :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
#90194 C L E A N !! that coupe looks great. nice 4dr too! :thumb:
By EJ2BlackMagic
#90215 Plans as such are to touch up a few bits that might not be visible in the pics, as im a bit of a perfectionist.

Then the rest of the plans are Chassis/brake related, then finally I'll work under the hood.

Want to keep it as clean/OEM to the eye as i can though.
By Dippin_EG
#90218 dude, make it look FAST, like this

LOL j/k OEM JDM is the way to go :thumb:
By egsedanguy
#90272 ya lower it and slap some rims on. and some amber corners, lip and fogs. you got a purdy ride. looks like it rolled off the dealer lot.great find. keep us posted :thumb:
By vtec_gloucester
#90291 LOL @ dippin_EG :lol:

looks super clean... wish i could come accros a clean bass car for a project :thumb:
By EJ2BlackMagic
Graham wrote:Black coup looks clean!!! Were you on the original jdmy0 by any chance?! Or was that another guy?

Yeah it was me, back in the day. Had a dis-agreement with some members and decided it just wasnt for me anymore.