Post YOUR Coupe here
By JDMb16EJ
#89599 Sup Guys new noob here, jus thought id throw up some pics of my
JDM b16a+tranny EJ, leme know what you guys think

By vtec_gloucester
#89914 its abit ricer... i dont like the lights or wheels.

got any plans?
By sandycheeks
#89942 ^ +1 about the lights and wheels wouldnt take much to get it looking mint tho, just needs a few well thought out mods....
By JDMb16EJ
#89959 well in spring i would like to get a pair of momo atlantis seats, pull out the rear seat and spare tire, get new spark plugs/wires, and dc 1pc stainless 421 headers, ima put my oem headlights back in, n look for a pair of Em1 tail lights from a salvage yard or something
By vtec_gloucester
#89965 carry out the plans and your onto a winner :thumb:
By ej2rey
JDMb16EJ wrote:n look for a pair of Em1 tail lights from a salvage yard or something

Em1 tail lights won't fit...
By JDMb16EJ
ej2rey wrote:
JDMb16EJ wrote:n look for a pair of Em1 tail lights from a salvage yard or something

ohh thx for the heads up man, butt im shureee ive seen a 92-95 ej with like 96-00 tails, i perfer the look of the 96-00 with the half red/white , rather then the 92-95 orange n redeish with a little white square reverse light
By ej2rey
JDMb16EJ wrote:
ej2rey wrote:

ohh thx for the heads up man, butt im shureee ive seen a 92-95 ej with like 96-00 tails, i perfer the look of the 96-00 with the half red/white , rather then the 92-95 orange n redeish with a little white square reverse light

yeah they are ebay aftermarket tail lights for 93-95 coupes.
i dont like them myself. i rather go stock but theres alot of ppl that like them.
By hondajunkee
#93680 Welcome :thumb: