Post YOUR Coupe here
By AIRPORTADAM
#105496 Yeah, its ok stock for stock the sentra is a better car then a civic, my 92 SE-R handles WAY better then a 95 top of the line civic, more power, less on maintenance, costs less for parts and you can find parts for it in a junk yard I really like that about it, the civic might have better lines but whateve... civic = not worth it in my opinion. The SR has more potetial then "most" honda motors liter for liter. I have WAY more options for motor swaps. way easyer to make them sound better with exaust. And civics are way over priced!

So in my opinion a SER is a better car, but its all personal prefrence. Im not here to bash on civics, *cough* (Blake), not nameing any names :D , so don't bash on what I like... :lol:
By chrono404
#105589 I think your Coupe looks awesome with those Bronze Rims. Then again I love Black/dark colored cars with Bronze Rims.

Sentras might have more potential over civics. I think the best part about owning a Sentra is not having worrying about your stuff getting jacked. I thankfully live where we have low crime rates. however its always something on the back of my mind. Having to not worry about theft its a HUGE deal imo. :thumb:

Back on topic of Heatherlys Coupe. You need some Tint. Black coupe with Dark tint will look hella tight.
By Heatherly
#105592 No more Civic VS. Sentra talk in my thread!!! :x :lol:

Thanks for the comments... I put the hubbies back on for now, with those wheels and tires it made my car hella bouncy so for now I'd rather have the stock crap on there until I get full coilovers.
By chrono404
Heatherly wrote:No more Civic VS. Sentra talk in my thread!!! :x :lol:

Laying down the law. lol I love it. :lol:

Heatherly wrote:Thanks for the comments... I put the hubbies back on for now, with those wheels and tires it made my car hella bouncy so for now I'd rather have the stock crap on there until I get full coilovers.

Do you still have stock struts? My Coupe sitting on Stock Struts with ebay coil-overs is pretty bumpy. However my buddys Hatch with KYB Struts and ebay coil-overs has a nice smooth ride. Stock Struts just can't handle being that low. KYB's are pretty cheap for what you get. Takes even ebay coils and makes them ride nice. I recommend them if your still looking for struts.
By Vti93T
chrono404 wrote:
Do you still have stock struts? My Coupe sitting on Stock Struts with ebay coil-overs is pretty bumpy. However my buddys Hatch with KYB Struts and ebay coil-overs has a nice smooth ride. Stock Struts just can't handle being that low. KYB's are pretty cheap for what you get. Takes even ebay coils and makes them ride nice. I recommend them if your still looking for struts.

Did you not see how low my coupe was? It was on omni coil overs and stock shocks and mine handled fine.

Heather, what's next for the coupie? I'm sitting here waiting for this thread to expand!! tell me what you need and I'll find it. Oh and I have a friend here that's selling his si's, super clean with great tires but he wants $300. well that's what he wants if we bought them. Let me know what you wanna do. If not I'll keep looking for ya
By Heatherly
#105720 Lol, it handles plenty fine now that the wheels and tires are off of it. Yeah they're stock shocks but they ride plenty well enough for me so IDK. I'm saving up for D2 coilovers so that'll take a little while.

I know Katie, you're my little parts guru!! :love:
But IDK what's next for it... hopefully something soon haha.
By Heatherly
#109375 Found a funny pic today from the last time I shot some pics... it was cold and I didn't want to get out, so I was hiding on the floor!! :lol:

By Vti93T
#109426 :lol: nice Heather
By BurqueB16
AIRPORTADAM wrote: Im not here to bash on civics, *cough* (Blake), not nameing any names :D , so don't bash on what I like... :lol:

HAHA no your on here to troll your GF's thread! LOL :lol:

sry heather i had to say it! :D

at least i didnt say sentras are ugly as fock!

...o wait i just did! :P
By Punksz6
#109759 Hey Heather Lovin ur Coupe!!! :D
By Heatherly
#111113 Thanks for the comments...

At the moment, I'm definitely NOT loving my coupe. I new I needed 2 new gaskets so I went and bought them yesterday, an oil pan gasket and an exhaust manifold gasket... sooo I finally get past all the crappy bolts to take the heat sheild off being careful not to break off any of them... and there's a crack straight through the center of my manifold, about 1/8 inch thick. The only thing holding the manifold in one piece is the bolts holding it to the head. :o

Luckily I got some great hookups so a guy I know that's gone turbo is giving me his for the price of a NOS energy drink, yay!!
By Punksz6
#111124 Sorry 2 hear about the mani! :( but at least there people out there that are cool and will hook people up :thumb: !! Post pic's if u can of before and after.
By Heatherly
#111199 Tah-dah!

The crack as we saw it when we took the heat sheild off...

And what it turned into when the bolts weren't holding it together anymore...

By Vti93T
#111221 haha nice! Well that's one less thing you have to worry about now
By Punksz6
#111381 Dam that crazy!! One big exhaust leak! Atleast u got another one. :)