Post YOUR Coupe here
By Heatherly
#85453 My build: 1995 Civic EX coupe

I bought the car in November, it's kinda a slow process ATM due to weather and money.

Had one of the springs in the clutch pop out so had to put in an Exedy stage one clutch kit right away.
The rotors were so warped you could SEE the curve in them so new ones went on already.
Also was missing the drivers side mirror, I didn't notice it until halfway home.
&& I just hate OEM corners so I've got some amber one's on the way!!

Anyways, these aren't the greatest pics but they're the beginning, after getting it home and needing to buff it pretty badly.

Last edited by Heatherly on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:50 am, edited 12 times in total.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#85466 A good start, I'm sure you'll make up for the years of abuse.

Plans?
By Gorveatt
#85469 Coupe looks good, bet ya can't wait to get started on it can ya :thumb:
By hondajunkee
#85484 lookin good, makes me miss my black coupe
By chrono404
#85487 Looking Good, Should be a good platform to build off of as well.

As a fellow Washingtonian I look forward to the snow going away so I can work on my Coupe.
By Greasedmonkey
#85497 Looks like a great start!! But how do you miss a mirror?
By Heatherly
Greasedmonkey wrote:Looks like a great start!! But how do you miss a mirror?

Hahaha, I know right. Well the BF is sorta my know it all for cars, so I had him test drive it, and it was hecka late, he said it drove great and that's all he mentioned, and I didn't need to look in it until about 100 miles later.

[smilie=BangHead.gif]

What can I say, I'm a bit of an idiot sometimes!!!

But I got a new one on the way, paint matched for like 45 bucks so I'm stoked about the price!!
By chrono404
#88198 Any Updates?

Snows gone. Some flooding but no more snow Image
By vtec_gloucester
#88520 looking good 8)
By smokinsoljah420
#88533 ARGGGG!!!! I miss my sentra! Thanks alot Heather! lol i had a black 91! :x Anyways lol :thumb:
By AIRPORTADAM
smokinsoljah420 wrote:ARGGGG!!!! I miss my sentra! Thanks alot Heather! lol i had a black 91! :x Anyways lol :thumb:

LOL, yeah thats mine, I don't own a EJ/EG but Heather does so I figured I would join. But its a 92 SE-R with a GTiR swap, but yeah thats all thats said about that.

Yep, I find it funny when she schools me about her car, IMO its kinda hot! :D Its all her when it comes to what is being done to that car, I just help her work on it.
By Heatherly
#88562 Well the 2 feet of snow we had is now gone, but we are getting some pretty bad flooding now... ugh!!

Got the new mirror and amber corners installed, and as soon as we lower it, which will hopefully be soon, I'll make sure to get some new pics!!
Last edited by Heatherly on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By smokinsoljah420
AIRPORTADAM wrote:LOL, yeah thats mine, I don't own a EJ/EG but Heather does so I figured I would join. But its a 92 SE-R with a GTiR swap, but yeah thats all thats said about that.

92 se-r with a gtir swap = epic you bastad! lol! :lol: :thumb:

[quote="AIRPORTADAM] Yep, I find it funny when she schools me about her car, IMO its kinda hot! :D Its all her when it comes to what is being done to that car, I just help her work on it.[/quote]

Yea thats awesome. I wish my fiance knew what a car was lol! :roll: She wants nothing to do with anything. She doesnt even drive and doesnt even have a license!! WTF?!?! anyways i love the coupe heather cant wait to see whatcha do to it! lol! :thumb: