Post YOUR Coupe here
By Punksz6
#108511 Looks Good!! Can't wait to see it with the turbo... :thumb:
By ej2rey
Punksz6 wrote:Looks Good!! Can't wait to see it with the turbo... :thumb:

thanx bro. ama be anxious to slap it on but ama have to take it slow for this one. i still have to rebuild the turbo.

not much of an update but just want to let you guys know theres a few set backs on my extended stud and spacers install.
i went to my brothers shop sunday to try to start it. i took the front knuckles off but went i put them together on the floor to put them aside i noticed something not too fun. my right knuckle seems to be bent a bit, enough for me to notice it. also my front lca bushing was destroyed.
i think i know when it happened. about 3 month ago i was coming back home from getting the homies coupe tuned at the dyno with my brother. i got the nastiest dip EVER! i knew it blew my right shock. it wasnt that bad since i have k sport so they still kept support and still feel stiff.
but sunday i saw the carnage.

so now i will have to go pick up a right knuckle and also save for some ES bushings again before i begin the install.
it was a sad day but hopefully i can get this done soon.
By ej2rey
#196324 Wow! Haven't posted here in a long time.

Well, I have updates. GAME OVER! My coupe was stolen a few month ago. Stripped. Only left the motor which look like they were trying to pull out as well. Most I miss is my suspension :(. Not cheap and took me a while to accumulate. Oh well, on to a new project.

Here it is...

By Punksz6
#196342 %^&* Man that Flippin Sucks and she came out really good!! Did they catch the guys? Hope they get waht they diserve!
By ej2rey
#196361 Nah. Never found the guys. I doubt they will get caught. I've moved on already.

But that pic is of my new project.
By Ajax1989
#197102 welcome back :thumb:

btw idk if its my comp, but the pic doesnt work
By boos-tit
#197183 yeaa.. none of the pictures showed up for me..
By d-mon
#197227 good to see you back, Rey!