By ej2rey
#103348 Hahaha what? You don't like man...lol

Just for fun guys.
By hondajunkee
#103351 I like it, it's cool :thumb:
By marvinp8700
#103352 nice
By Greasedmonkey
#103353 Did you just put the side markers where ever? They dont look like they are in the right spot.
By ej2rey
Greasedmonkey wrote:Did you just put the side markers where ever? They dont look like they are in the right spot.

I think its just the angle of the pic. They should be on the exact spot or very close of where the real holes should be. I used to have jdm fenders on my old coupe. After the crash I safed one fender for this same reason. I knew I wanted to put side markers again but I knew I wasn't going to have enough money to buy another pair or jdm fenders. So I made a tamplet from my beat up jdm fender.
By ej2rey
#104490 Whoot! So my spacers are in today. Got home and they where on the floor infront of my door. They got here sooner than I thought.

I probably put them on this weekend, don't know yet tho. I probably just start prepping the front end for paint instead this weekend and leave the spacers for the week after.

Well here they are. Can't wait to slap them on. They look beefy, kind of scared of the outcome now lol.
:thumb:
Image :thumb:
By Vti93T
#104492 lol put them on the car and take pictures!!
By ej2rey
Jdm_Katie wrote:lol put them on the car and take pictures!!

Hold your horses senorita lol.
Just got them right now. I dont know what times is in texas but is 9:15 here lol

I'll put them on soon. I'll think about slapping them on this weekend if not next weekend. I really wanna paint my front end already. Got to get ready for the eibach meet and am not trying to head to it with a faded front end. :x :thumbdown:
By Greasedmonkey
#104503 Cali is 2 hours behind Texas. We are your future!!
By Vti93T
ej2rey wrote:

Just got them right now. I dont know what times is in texas but is 9:15 here lol

I'll put them on soon. I'll think about slapping them on this weekend if not next weekend. I really wanna paint my front end already. Got to get ready for the eibach meet and am not trying to head to it with a faded front end. :x :thumbdown:

They haven't done that meet already?! Usually they do it around January time unless this is like meet #2 for the year or something. I went to it last year with my coupe but it was freakin hot. lol Nice cars though.

Pft 9:47pm is not late..chop chop homie! lol get to workin! :lol:
By ej2rey
Greasedmonkey wrote:Cali is 2 hours behind Texas. We are your future!!

Haha
By ej2rey
Jdm_Katie wrote:
ej2rey wrote:

They haven't done that meet already?! Usually they do it around January time unless this is like meet #2 for the year or something. I went to it last year with my coupe but it was freakin hot. lol Nice cars though.

Pft 9:47pm is not late..chop chop homie! lol get to workin! :lol:

Haha shit ama head to bed at 10 to get up at 5am to head to work tomorrow so hell yeah its late lol

But yeah I went to the meet at the beginning of the year around jan somtime. Now they having the second one sometime either in april or may I forget which. So ama spray the front end myself so I want to give myself enought time to do it incase I fuck up lol so I wanna start early.
By Vti93T
#104513 yeah thats a good idea.
By ej2rey
#104608 Just a night shot.
Liked how the pic looked even tho its shitty quality.
You can see my homies hatch with jdm front end. Fucker has a freshly rebuilt gsr block with a b16 head in there ready to go but he's lagging.

By Grat
#104625 what mm did u go with on the spacers?