Post YOUR Coupe here
By Greasedmonkey
SlipCivic wrote:Wow, you got some balls changing the firewall.

Thats how most of the RHD swap are. Some people will also just swap on the whole front end. From about half way up the pillars...

All in the hopes to be more JDM. YAY!!

And Graham. His steering wheel is on the Right hand side because he swapped in the RHD firewall. Making his car go from LHD to RHD. Its a swap that alot of people do over here. Not sure why, but they like it.
By projectrhdej1
#79826 i guess i just want to be one of the few in the (US) that is
By Graham
Greasedmonkey wrote:And Graham. His steering wheel is on the Right hand side because he swapped in the RHD firewall. Making his car go from LHD to RHD. Its a swap that alot of people do over here. Not sure why, but they like it.

I was joking :P
By Greasedmonkey
Graham wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:And Graham. His steering wheel is on the Right hand side because he swapped in the RHD firewall. Making his car go from LHD to RHD. Its a swap that alot of people do over here. Not sure why, but they like it.

your such a mean mean person. For your punishment, you need to get me another wing.
By Graham
Greasedmonkey wrote:
Graham wrote:

your such a mean mean person. For your punishment, you need to get me another wing.

Only if you make me Admin... 8)
By projectrhdej1
#80350 hey is my car when i first got it
here's my bad ass wire tuck
almost ready for paint
my engine bay is done i think it look peerty