Post YOUR Coupe here
By 95excoupeee
#79570 hey im new to this site my names Travis.
i got it for 400 dollars. the distributor coil was shot and the guy has no idea. paid the 400 had him sign the title and ran to Autozone real quick. grabbed a new coil and drove it out of his driveway. he was pretty pissed about it ha ha.

these are some more recent pictures. i don't have pictures from when i first got it.
the guy used it as a daily commuter car/ newspaper delivery person or whatever.
he rear ended a Chrysler 300c. ha.
he attempted to fix it i guess one quarter panel was all dented and the dents filled with bondo. idiot.
i got a new hood fixed the quarter panel and pulled the core support out straight new DIY black headlights with amber corners.
the whole car is flat black now except the top.
let me know what you think.
of and yeah its an auto right now. but thats changing soon.
:D

oh btw the back shocks are BLOWN! (cause he delivered newspapers in it) and its lowered on some cheap coilovers and its TERRRRRRRRRIBLE!

All clean! :D
thats all for now. ill post more some other time .[/img]

just some random pictures i took.
thats my buddys white ej1
Last edited by 95excoupeee on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By GoRide
#80084 hey welcome.... nice buy, just needs some tlc, im sure u'll bring it all kinds of love :)
By 95excoupeee
#80406 thanks guys.
ive gave it a lot of tlc here lately.
its starting to come together.
you can hardly even tell it was wrecked now.
and ive done some small home made stuff.
like antenna block off plate..
diy black headlights..
few other things.
its all flat black now like i said.
nothin to much haha.
i got everything for my 5 speed swap the other day at the junkyard.
so here soon its going in! then its the problem of deciding what to do next.. :?
haha
By GoRide
#80450 sounds good man, have ya been takin pictures of ur progress? ahaha u should always great to have pictures of what you done! i cant wait to see it all finished :D
By 95excoupeee
#80577 haha i have a bad habit of saying im going to take pictures and when it comes to doing it i just get to working on my car and forget haha.
but i have more recent pictures ill put up here soon.
and ill take pictures of my 5 speed swap haha. all i have left to buy is an auto to manual mount. and im gonna go ahead and throw a stage 2 clutch in when i do it. that way i got a little more. and so in a month i dont have to pull out my tranny to put it in. haha
By 95excoupeee
#80578 haha i have a bad habit of saying im going to take pictures and when it comes to doing it i just get to working on my car and forget haha.
but i have more recent pictures ill put up here soon.
and ill take pictures of my 5 speed swap haha. all i have left to buy is an auto to manual mount. and im gonna go ahead and throw a stage 2 clutch in when i do it. that way i got a little more. and so in a month i dont have to pull out my tranny to put it in. haha
By 95excoupeee
#82489 i hate winter.
now that i drive a monster truck again.
otherwise i would be snowplowin..
By smokinsoljah420
#82503 Welcome to the site! :thumb:
By 95excoupeee
#82504 thanks man.
i found it a couple weeks ago.
signed up and have been wondering the pages since. haha