Post YOUR Coupe here
By york62
#4420 BEAUTIFUL CAR MAN WOW!!!!
By Thateguhate
#4443 right on guys!
By Thateguhate
#7419 I decided to step my game up and do some more DIY work to the ride.. I decided since the rear of the car was gutted that I'd make it a bit more presentable, and I also decided the Red calipers were a lil mid 90's for me and I brought those back to life too...

4 cans of Duplicolor Truck bedding spray
2 cans of Kyrlon exterior/interior flat black spray
1 Duplicolor Caliper paint kit

Materials..

Before..

After..

The spraypaint was used for the sidewalls of the trunk, I used the truck bedding for everything else

I taped up the Fuel Pump cover since I didnt wanna go over it...im going with a carbon fiber cover...

ONTO THE CALIPERS.....

OLD ( 3 years this red shit lasted too)

NEW

By Thateguhate
#7429 right on haha.. Thankgod all the autostores locally stock it! I've been using it like its going out of style.. :)
By ohDirka
#7430 the truck bedding is somethin ive never seen done in a civic...might consider doing this myself
By ChicagoMike
d15kid wrote:the truck bedding is somethin ive never seen done in a civic...might consider doing this myself

My car from the front seats back is also done with the truck bed liner. I love the shit.
By teal_dx
#7447 Duplicolor also has a product called Textured Metallic. There is a few colors, one is really dark almost like the color of the truck bed liner. That's what I've been using on my interior. They have silver & graphite & charcoal, if you're ever looking for more color options for the interior.
By Thateguhate
teal_dx wrote:Duplicolor also has a product called Textured Metallic. There is a few colors, one is really dark almost like the color of the truck bed liner. That's what I've been using on my interior. They have silver & graphite & charcoal, if you're ever looking for more color options for the interior.

Yeah I seen those ones too...
By Skyu_Ivy
#7456 Nice car! Kinda of a nub question but what exactly does the holes in the rear bumper do? I've seen them on drag cars but never known what they're for!

p.s. Definately considering truck liner for my hatch! Looks great!
By Thateguhate
Skyu_Ivy wrote:Nice car! Kinda of a nub question but what exactly does the holes in the rear bumper do? I've seen them on drag cars but never known what they're for!

p.s. Definately considering truck liner for my hatch! Looks great!

its called an air diffuser. Its for releasing the air that gets trapped behind the bumper. Your right its usually used in drag racing... I no longer use it to daily drive though :D
By chnzgoofball
#7497 wow it looks really nice!!!
By Heeta
#7504 damn HOT 8)
By Skyu_Ivy
Thateguhate wrote:its called an air diffuser. Its for releasing the air that gets trapped behind the bumper. Your right its usually used in drag racing... I no longer use it to daily drive though :D

That definately makes sense :D It is a good idea i suppose! I think i might look into making something that blocks air from under the car. Will look stock :P