Post YOUR Coupe here
By Vti93T
#185342 lookin good! What's next?
By CaliEJ2
Vti93T wrote:lookin good! What's next?

thanx... well lets see.

i still have to put the 40/40 prop valve.
one of my studs turns with the lugnut so i have to fix that.
some minor oil leaks... one from the exhaust cam seal ( the one by the cam gear). And the other one from the valve cover gasket..

after that i want to tune my motor and make it run right. Right now its just slow for some reason. I floor it and it just wont go!!! lol. I chipped my p28 and a couple weeks later the CEL just stayed on and it wont give me a code. Probably my ecu is messed up :?

after i get all that sorted out im gna work on my suspension. Im really excited for that. :D

Oh and i picked up some Integra seats the other day. They look so much nicer!

I'm huge fan of your car

Thanx Man!!
By CaliEJ2
Fada Blayne wrote:Hey man ur car is dope!

thanx bro!

little update...

i might be trading my b16a for a d16z6 or d15b7.... with cash on top of course.
its about that time to smog my car and i know mine wont pass. sad sad sad :cry:
By Boods
CaliEJ2 wrote:These were so messed up. I suggest u guys check yours out cuz dammmm!!!

Brand new OEM from Honda....pretty expensive for both sides :thumbdown:

Sorry to ask, but what are these actually called! Just looked at mine and they're..... Yeah. Scary...

Coupe looks gorgeous, You've made me contemplate spraying mine blue now as well. Really liking the whole build.

Also You should swap it for the D16z6 I think, the D15b7 isn't very satisfying at all (Y)
By CaliEJ2
#187737 if youre talking about those ugly ripped things theyre called trailing arm bushings. And yea i might get a z6 hopefully today or tomorrow. :thumb:
By JoseEJ1
#188021 Damn your bushings were done. I need to do mine soon. But anyways, car looks good man!!
By CaliEJ2
JoseEJ1 wrote:Damn your bushings were done. I need to do mine soon. But anyways, car looks good man!!

hell yea... and i did notice a difference on the ride.

well today i went to go check out the guys z6. and im pretty sure ima trade him
By CaliEJ2
#188528 traded my amber corners plus $40 for some oem eg6 corners :woot:

well today was my last day driving my b16a :( .... im going to pull it out mañana and drop in a d16z6
By Ajax1989
CaliEJ2 wrote:well today was my last day driving my b16a :( .... im going to pull it out mañana and drop in a d16z6

gotta hate cali :x
By CaliEJ2
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
CaliEJ2 wrote:well today was my last day driving my b16a :( .... im going to pull it out mañana and drop in a d16z6

gotta hate cali :x

most definitely :thumbdown:...

but the next swap that i get im gna get one that wont be a problem... either a b18c1 or c5.. or build a poormans type r... idk. but i want turbo though. 8)
Last edited by CaliEJ2 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By redciv1
#188563 Very nice tranformation. One question though. For the rear disc conversion what all parts did you grab from the DA teg and was it a straight bolt on for the EJ?
By CaliEJ2
redciv1 wrote:Very nice tranformation. One question though. For the rear disc conversion what all parts did you grab from the DA teg and was it a straight bolt on for the EJ?

pretty much just the whole trailing arm setup. It was all bolt up but the tabs for the e-brake cables dont line up perfectly so u gotta make them fit. Pretty easy though.
By redciv1
#188606 Thanks for the reply. Nice to see replies :thumb: .