Post YOUR Coupe here
By CaliEJ2
#70893 this is how it was when i first got it :shock: It needed ALOT OF WORK!!

How it is as of 2day......

At least it looks better!!! When i first got it it was like a freaken jungle inside... there were leaves everywhere!!! The brakes were so bad that when i had to brake i had to put the pedal all the way down and then some more. I had a couple of scary incidents :P. the first thing i did was the tune-up, oil change, spark plugs, etc. I thought i would solve the brake problem by changing the brakes and the rotors... but it didnt. i found out that it was the MC and presto!! i felt like i had the best brakes in the world hahaha jkjk. The exhaust manifold was cracked so i thought it wouldnt be a problem replacing it. Then i found out that i had an engine from a cx hatchback. I couldnt find one anywhere in town. But i did some research and i found out that i could replace it with an HF manifold. I found one on ebay for $81. It fit the right on to the engine but it didnt fit the cat!!!! :x So i filled it with some hi-temp stuff. Hopefully it passes smog tomorrow.
Last edited by CaliEJ2 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:46 am, edited 8 times in total.
By Mr Rattles
#70946 i like bra
thank goodness you saved her
any chance of a window tint
By CaliEJ2
#71105 hell yea!! but first my Skunk2 Pro-S Coilovers!!!!!! :woot:
By ooops
#73176 Much improved you done a good job of that mate...... btw what are those wheels.... I really like em
By CaliEJ2
#75304 theyre Racing Sparco NSII....... knockoffs tho lol
By CaliEJ2
#76763 well today is a sad day for my car :cry: it didnt pass smog and today is the last day for the temp. operating permit. i need to get an exhaust manifold and a cat. And hopefully after that it passes :x .... or i can MAKE IT PASS :hehe: . But its gonna cost some $$$. But im not gona just let it sit there of course. Im going to work on it as much as i can to improve it.

Oh and by the way... i ended up getting the F/F Type 1 Coilovers instead of the Skunk2.
By Vti93T
#76774 welcome..coupe owner..where abouts are you in CALI? I'm from central cali
By CaliEJ2
#76793 i stay in modesto.... and you?
By Eli'sEG94
#77841 Good save, god save the EJ1's !!!!!! :thumb: :woot:
By LaMbErT*
#77851 Looks better than it did
By Vti93T
CaliEJ2 wrote:i stay in modesto.... and you?

I'm from Ceres
By CaliEJ2
#82047 new sticker :thumb:

By sandycheeks
#82194 nice sticker where did you get that from if you dont mind me asking? well done for saving your car looks much better than when you first got it, props.
By CaliEJ2
#82252 thanx i got it off ebay... i checked if the had more but i guess i got the last one!! but they might make another if asked..
By ej2rey
#82255 What up bro.
Van nuys cali here. Coupes FTMFW yo! Good come back on the ej. Looking better now.