Post YOUR Coupe here
By marvinp8700
#70819 Image
yep like it says
Last edited by marvinp8700 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Classiccarsrule85
#70955 skirt looks nicely done and heck makes me want to toy with putting them on my hatch as well

JDM3StageVTEC Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:36 am Post subject: ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are those flames on your hood? if so im not feelin that, or the headlights, but the sides look GOOD! to each his own

Hey its his own style if he likes it who cares as long as you like what youve done to your car thats all that reallymatters
By marvinp8700
#70971 the flames were on it when i got it. i'll prolly keep the projectors though. yeah i dont dig the flames at all :thumbdown:
By Greasedmonkey
#70993 your civic is a flamer!! LOL...

skirts look good!
By sdots
Greasedmonkey wrote:your civic is a flamer!! LOL...

skirts look good!

LOLL! I like the skirts looks cool, I think better then the standard EJ coupe skirts
By ChicagoMike
#71026 Skirts look good, I used to have them on my hatch as well, but I went back to stock. Just a suggestion.............get some mud flaps on the car so you dont see where you cut the skirt to make them fit. :thumb:
By marvinp8700
#71030 i used epoxy and bondo to put the ends on the cuts :hehe:
cant even tell they were ever cut
By Civic_HatchSI
#71144 looks good! the flames arnt that bad, they look more like ghost flames very neat.
By Gorveatt
JDM-Chick wrote:looks good! the flames arnt that bad, they look more like ghost flames very neat.

Better then your old ones anyway :P :lol:
By tigerafro
#71147 what kind of headlights are those?

do u have hid?
By marvinp8700
#71157 no hid
they look to be some cheap ass ebay projectors :?
on the car when i bought it
By marvinp8700
#83884 Image
not a very good pic
it's too fuckin cold outside
By Classiccarsrule85
#83886 looking alot nicer gotta love oem and i hear you on the cold it was cold for the last couple of days but today freaking 55 wtf lol i was in a t-shirt n shorts.....in freaking december
By marvinp8700
#83888 the high yesterday was 68
today it was 27