Post YOUR Coupe here
By smokinsoljah420
#68589 Hey guys! Love this forum have been watching for a while, but didnt feel right joining before i actually got a honda and that day has come, so here i am! lol I bought the car from a freinds freind. Its dirty but heres some night and day shots, definatly will post more pics after she gets cleaned today! Like ive said in other posts i love working on cars, electrical work is my shit, Car audio is my life and i even do some light fabrication( ie fiberglassing, body work). i do know how to do minor engine work nothing major but im willing to learn. i still am not totally sure of all modifications since it was a quick sale but Enjoy!
QUICK Jdm d15b swap, aem intake (filter needs a changin) some kind of strut bar, special edition rusty header lol. no p/s no a/c no radio... yet! :twisted:
catback exhaust. havent had time to check brand.
i love it! Needs a paint job. might stick with the pearl white with a extra light blue tint. mmmm mm
She sits low! scrapes unless i lean into the turns like a motorcycle lol cause im a big dude. suspension will be changed/modified.
spoon knockoff? mirrors, mugen knockoff? front lip. most of the interior has been yanked but the dash/door inserts are all black. del sol blue stripe seats. came with some other ecu ill bring it in and take some pics.
not really rice out i think but still ricearoni at its best! it needs tons of work im supossing but nonetheless im in love!!! :woot: expect to see some fiberglassin rage lol! :twisted: id love some input or suggestions!!!
Last edited by smokinsoljah420 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By smokinsoljah420
#68629 ya man stuart! its WAAAYY too low. like retard cut the springs low. no matter.
By Faded_Milano
#68665 hey, I'm about 100 miles north of you in Brevard
By a_CoUpE
#68673 man if yall think that is low... then yall should see some of these texas boy, how they roll daily!

but your coupe dont look to bad just needs some TLC
By smokinsoljah420
#68717 not a bad car for 1g. besides a few noises and a scrape here and there its really runs beautifully!
By smokinsoljah420
#69037 Ok guys she finally got a wash and im pleased with how shes lookin. new paint coming next month.

heres a gauge for how low she is! about an inch higher than a regular bic lighter.

Low! now i found out a couple reasons why ive been hearing frightening noises coming from the back!! AHH!! the springs look warped and they arent even in right! both rear were found like this!
NO GOOD!!!

dirty proof! there was a leak it looks like.

Please exuse the next couple of pics i dont have a low profile jack. :cry:

Front rotors through stock rims

Back disc conversion? i dunno what these rims came off? anyone know?

f1 top secret exhaust?

can anyone read this? its on the header. ill clean it up and try taking a better pic. aeromass? something like that. it says the company is in tempe az (usa). dunno.

front coilover + nice scraping going on!

2 1/4 all the way through?

some kind of rear brace? (im going to get flamed for that one lol)

ok heres some interior pics.

most panels and carpet ripped out. not by me.
no rust just really dirty!

she still rocks the automatic cluster even though she aint!

i was told these are del sol seats? pretty good condition!

i dont like this picture! it scares me lol.

back panels ripped out!

type r integra key lol i know im ghey!

some more exterior stuff...
antenna cap?

the idiot cut the back holes like a retard.

teal showing through

and last for right now the ghettoest mod on this car. :o
one wiper. do you know how much this sucks on a hot florida night when its raining hardcore out with no ac no defroster or nothing. ee gad.
:x who the hell left rice on my windsheild? lol

Like i said im new to sport compacts and im not a total newb but none the less i love to learn. if anyone knows these parts please dont hesitate and tell me what they are. im trying to get a mod list up so at least i know what im working with. not bad for my first eh? :hehe:
By thedaemon
#69042 Great starter car. I suggest fixing any problem first before adding anything. Because if something ends up breaking and you just spend a grand on suspension, you are going to be SOL. And not the Del kinda :o

It has potential.
By d-mon
#69044 definetly del sol seats. good pickup!
get some more springs. those don't even look like they are for civics or they were cut where the diameter is different from the perch.
you'll probably want new shocks too.
otherwise looks pretty good for a start!
By GoRide
#69045 Nice car... should look pretty good when shes painted...
By ikon
#69066 you got it right they are an Aeromass header.
By Greasedmonkey
a_CoUpE wrote:man if yall think that is low... then yall should see some of these texas boy, how they roll daily!

but your coupe dont look to bad just needs some TLC

I roll lower!! Texas boy!!!