Post YOUR Coupe here
By GoRide
#80904 Hey thanks guys... the shell is coming around, finaly got my lay off so now i have time to work on it and order my parts :D going to try and strip down my friends old Teg for some surprises :D haha
I'll post some more pics up later!
By bren94cx
#81422 your really going through it.. :thumb:
cant wait to see the final product :D
By GoRide
#82026 I got bored cuz im waiting for my Energy Bushings to come in so i started to sand my Front bummer, and also get rid of my Liecnce place holes :D n heres other side *I* welded ahahaha

By GoRide
#83423 R.I.P. SI CIVC

:'( :'( FUCK YOU SNOW!!!
By Civic_HatchSI
#83429 did you tent garage blow over?! there was one up a pole on my street today lol
By smokinsoljah420
#83437 what happened dude?!? Damn bro those panels came out NICE! :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#83442 yea really what happened it was all going good?
By GoRide
Civic_HatchSI wrote:did you tent garage blow over?! there was one up a pole on my street today lol

Didnt blow over i made 4ft ankers ahahaha but..... Pictures speak louder then words....

By Gorveatt
#83560 fuck i'm glad i didn't get one of those to store the teg in if i got a winter car :o

doesn't look too bad though. seems salvageable
By Civic_HatchSI
#83571 gah!!! look at that dent! I would be so pissed, sucks Gord. You going to bother with it now?
By smokinsoljah420
#83574 :o :cry: Damn dude!! That sucks!!!
By GoRide
#83580 oh i was so upset when i seen it! i almost cryed... i went out and got right drunk... lol.... but as of what im doing with it yet i dunno... i dont wanna drop it cuz i have so much money dumped into it already... it is fixable to.. just alot more work :(
By Gorveatt
GoRide wrote:oh i was so upset when i seen it! i almost cryed... i went out and got right drunk... lol.... but as of what im doing with it yet i dunno... i dont wanna drop it cuz i have so much money dumped into it already... it is fixable to.. just alot more work :(

C/F ROOF !!!!! :woot: :lol:
By GoRide
Gorveatt wrote:
GoRide wrote:oh i was so upset when i seen it! i almost cryed... i went out and got right drunk... lol.... but as of what im doing with it yet i dunno... i dont wanna drop it cuz i have so much money dumped into it already... it is fixable to.. just alot more work :(

do they even make C/F roofs for a civic? i know they make them for S2000
By Gorveatt
GoRide wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

do they even make C/F roofs for a civic? i know they make them for S2000

Ahh I know ee8 on here has one for his EK hatch he's working on, and i've seen em before for Eg's too