Post YOUR Coupe here
By ej2rey
#99524 Looking sweet bro.
By sandycheeks
robster wrote:
sandycheeks wrote:got my cylinder stopper fitted saturday.

Can you feel any difference and is it realy necessary?
Is the firewall that weak?

there is a small amount of better pedal feel and they do feel less spongy not a massive amount, only thing i have noticed is there is not as much brake fade after a few hours of using the brakes hard, think it would have more effect on a vti/teg to be honest not much on a 1.5!!
By sandycheeks
Kyle94ex wrote:Woo!
Love the GT3's and the lip.
Car looks great!

thanks much appreciated liking your car too. looks different to the usual coupes, well done.
By Kyle94ex
sandycheeks wrote:
Kyle94ex wrote:Woo!
Love the GT3's and the lip.
Car looks great!

thanks much appreciated liking your car too. looks different to the usual coupes, well done.

Thanks alot!
and np.
I just put my fogs on ...
pics are in my ride thread if you wanna see.
By sandycheeks
#108283 have not posted here for a while a few updates...

few new bits ive fitted over the last few weeks and today...

changed my rear plate surround to my new one painted gloss black

fitted my nuts still unsure if i like them or not tho

gave my car a clean clay and polish, got some meguairs gold class this week think its quite good

recieved this in the post today

long armrest yo!! with added bonus....

another project for me!! will be respraying it and do a bit of retrimming may do my doorcards at the same time.

right been slowly spraying a few things gloss black, first up were my badges and roof strips, had to use nitromors to get the old paint off, stuff is evil not good to get on your skin...

in process of stripping paint

melted through latex glove!!

finished job

also took my lip off last week this is what my car looked like before

and after gloss black and refitted my ambers, just got to put the badges and roof strips back on

next on the list is to sort out my armrest needs respraying in the process of doing it at the mo, and gloss black my mirror baseplates and sideskirts

at the weekend decided to take a few photos as the weather was nice, for once!!

hope you all like, did realise from this that i need to invest in a better camera mine is pants only over a year old but you can tell the quality is not even half as good as some new cameras, will have to get shopping.

just a small update been waiting on a few parts and some good luck to come my way!

got black ultralite nuts now wasnt too keen on the red

also got some wind deflectors

also got spoon mirrors for the moment while i spray the baseplates of my oem ones black, didnt realise how bad the visability was with these!!

and a new addition to our car family wanted to get another civic for my other half but she liked this, good for a first car her next one will be a civic if i have my way, called it beast because its so ugly next to mine :D

thats it for now still awaiting a few things in the post.....
By Punksz6
#108508 The Coupe's Looking Good!! :) What kinda car is that??
By sandycheeks
#108604 thanks, its a fiat punto, very crap car had it two weeks and the power steering motor has gone already. 15 year old civic has no problems whatsoever, never has!!
By Punksz6
#108709 Honda's are the BEST!! :thumb: