Post YOUR Coupe here
By sandycheeks
#92404 right bit of a small update, changed my wheels back over again got mot next tuesday and possibly selling the old ones had enough of them taking up space!

trust it to be a bloody cold saturday morning (check the frost!!)

before

after

also changed my front indicators back to clears again not too sure if im a fan of ambers anymore?

and a little something all the way from malta arrived in the post, oohh exciting!!

can you guess what it is yet??
By vtec_gloucester
#92421 so far so good fella... just needs coilys :thumb:
By sandycheeks
#95259 got a small update....

decided to attack the air duct covered in loads of sillicone, got some great stuff off ebay "sili-kill" proved to be invaluable!!

amount i took off

finished result

filled holes, must have been a stone at high velocity :x

also had to use sili-kill for a new licence plate surround as old number plate had been stuck on with loads of black sillicone pain to get off but got there in the end....

got some neoprene ducting off ebay for the duct when i fit it

and hardcore clamp, beast!!

also recieved cylinder stopper from tegiwa, quick postage and looks good, just have to fit it, not much chance at the moment

and heres why, snowy car :shock:

still got to work all week :hehe:
By Vti93T
#95401 omg snow!
By CivicTypeR
#95420 Tein, Advan and Mugen... I see the stickers but no products...

Nice Coupe though.
By Greasedmonkey
#95428 those ducts look just like the ones I have made by a friend here in the states.
By vtec_gloucester
#95455 looking good dude...

lowered car in snow sucks dont it... :lol:
By sandycheeks
Greasedmonkey wrote:those ducts look just like the ones I have made by a friend here in the states.

really thats cool, came from malta been looking for a cheaper alternative to a j's racing duct, finnaly found one :woot:
By sandycheeks
vtec_gloucester wrote:looking good dude...

lowered car in snow sucks dont it... :lol:

cheers just gotta fit it all when the weather gets better!! not too fun in the snow especially over frozen lumps of it in the mornings!!
By sandycheeks
CivicTypeR wrote:Tein, Advan and Mugen... I see the stickers but no products...

Nice Coupe though.

cheers, mugen one is off had that to cover where there is laquer overspray where the old coupe badge was. others are comming off soon, thinking of getting spoon stickers doors sunstrip and rear window...........

:lol:
By ghostfire
#98261 Hey european friend :thumb:

Looks so good ! I like GT3 8)
By sandycheeks
ghostfire wrote:Hey european friend :thumb:

Looks so good ! I like GT3 8)

thanks much appreciated :thumb:
By MUGENCIVIC
#99124 1 awesome coupe there :thumb:
By sandycheeks
#99330 small update....

got a centre console looks much better than the old one i had plus more storage=bonus.

had to high build prime my duct due to weather condition buggering up my spray job, not a good idea to do it in the snow found that out now!!

and finished article

will be fitting it this weekend hopefully....

got my cylinder stopper fitted saturday.

check the d15 sexy as fook, may look into cleaning it up make it look pretty bit of a mess at the moment!!

spent sunday cleaning the inside and outside of my car was filthy, got some various new products one of them being clay, worth the time spent like glass now.

got some ultralite wheel nuts will be fitting them soon

and finaly fitted my duct, had to scilicone it into place was great fun, heres how it looks

full frontal!!!

just gotta respray the badges, and front lip gloss black, currently doing a new set of mudflaps the same colour aswell,

thanks for looking.
By hondajunkee
#99340 Are those tape holders on the console! that's sweet

and that duct looks great :thumb: