Post YOUR Coupe here
By BLaCkSiLo
#217351 oh....UPDATE!

i took out these things:

and put in some H&R Sport lowering springs and paired them with my skunk2 sport shocks:

also: i replaced the (2) vtec solenoid gaskets and took this out:

for this :hehe:

been playing with this too!

By chrono404
#217416 My White Rims are Rota JSpls. I think they look good on the sedan. If you do 16 get 40 Series tires. 50 Series on a 16 like to rub.

My Paint and Supply's where around 160. That doesn't include masking tape or masking paper. However thats not expensive. I will be painting my Sedan in the next few weeks as soon as I all the dents and dings it has have been taken care of.

My Schedule has Wednesdays and Sundays off, But if we set a date ahead of time I can take that Saturday off so we can prep then paint.

Updates on the Coupe look good. Softer suspension, New dizzy, and new seals. Nice.

That supercharged 4x4 Ford Truck looks like a blast. Since there are no doors or glass i'm assuming its a mud runner or logging road truck?
By Cl9junky
#217766 You selling those Ground control coil overs?
By Torch_Ind

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

nice rig. should check out my jeep some time
By BLaCkSiLo
chrono404 wrote:My White Rims are Rota JSpls. I think they look good on the sedan. If you do 16 get 40 Series tires. 50 Series on a 16 like to rub.

My Paint and Supply's where around 160. That doesn't include masking tape or masking paper. However thats not expensive. I will be painting my Sedan in the next few weeks as soon as I all the dents and dings it has have been taken care of.

My Schedule has Wednesdays and Sundays off, But if we set a date ahead of time I can take that Saturday off so we can prep then paint.

Updates on the Coupe look good. Softer suspension, New dizzy, and new seals. Nice.

That supercharged 4x4 Ford Truck looks like a blast. Since there are no doors or glass i'm assuming its a mud runner or logging road truck?

so if i get some 16's, yet i have rolled my fenders to clear 17 with 40 series tires, what do you think are the biggest tires i could get away with? the idea here is to have some tire there to soak up some impacts from these rough ass roads...

that's actually a really good deal for paint and supplies, is it a 2 stage paint?

thanks on the updates, its finally not leaking OIL any more...first time since i have owned it :thumb:

the ford is our other project right now, it got completely stripped, painted and a blower added so it's like 70% done, that's why it has no doors :lol:
it's gonna be our sand/street machine

Cl9junky wrote:You selling those Ground control coil overs?

actually they are skunk2 coil overs with the sleeves and yeah i will be selling them

Torch_Ind wrote:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

nice rig. should check out my jeep some time

thanks man! will do 8)
By BLaCkSiLo
#220492 well no real Big updates but i went to the track a few weeks ago, spinning clutch, this was the best run i could get..pretty embarassing but i only ran 3 times...

BIG UPDATE though:

lookie what i got in the mail today:

it's the start of things to come..chrono i know your going to like this, i'm picking up a white 1999 civic 4dr EX sedan with grey interior, almost flawless body, sunroof and everything works :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

i'm excited to get it and i will be swapping over a lot of components from my EG...
By chrono404
BLaCkSiLo wrote:it's the start of things to come..chrono i know your going to like this, i'm picking up a white 1999 civic 4dr EX sedan with grey interior, almost flawless body, sunroof and everything works :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

i'm excited to get it and i will be swapping over a lot of components from my EG...

Oh god. Thats awesome. Super Pumped for you. Cant wait to see it and its build thread. :thumb:
By BLaCkSiLo
#220974 here she is... the new whip! 8)

so i will be posting a new build thread in the other rides section soon.. it is bone stock, the only problems are:

1.) the tach bounces around - needs new cluster unit
2.) the p/s belt squeaks
3.) hood overlaps (think it's a 96-98 hood - had to be replaced)

but everything works, 180k miles, body is straight, drives nice ... oh and don't mind the challenger :lol:

By BLaCkSiLo
chrono404 wrote:
Oh god. Thats awesome. Super Pumped for you. Cant wait to see it and its build thread. :thumb:

thanks man... i remember talking about the ek sedans with you back in the day 8)

it's going to be slow in the beginning because i'm going to have to do a lot of research!
By chrono404
#220979 Awesome! You got the Sedan!

Glad to see it. Its awesome its Bone Stock, more likely then not the car hasn't been abused. I'm even more pumped for you.

Kinda Jelous, Super straight EX 99-00 Sedan. Ultimate 4Dr from Honda IMO. :thumb:

If you have any questions on EK's fell free to pm me any you might have.
By Ajax1989
#226617 drive the coupe down to me
ill take it off your hands :wink:
By Ajax1989
BLaCkSiLo wrote:heh, yeah... but i can t cause the brakes dont work lol and i dont think the tires would make it :thumb:

excuse excuse 8)

you know excuses are like assholes.. we all have em and they stink
lol

so you gonna keep it for a daily or back up thing or just sell it and be happy with the sedan??