Post YOUR Coupe here
By MI_excoupe
#66819 Trunk is kind of a mess for sure man. The car looks pretty good overall though man. What are some of the future plans you have for it?
By arseg
#66826 Nice... Never seen apurple SI lol jk :D
By BLaCkSiLo
#66828 thanks...yeah the trunk kind of got away from me and i havent gone about hiding the wires or finding a floor for it because the tire houses my tools plus it's a full size spare so i don't know if it would even fit?

for the future i was planning on getting some body work done to it next summer such as a front lip some fog lights and halo projector HID headlights, i love that look of projectors plus there amazing at night. i don't know if to paint it a different color or not but for sure tint the windows.

as for the engine, i was thinking about just running this one into the ground during college and then swapping it when it goes for either a bigger b series or a turbo d :wink: will probably work on the interior too, so many options with these cars i have noticed! parts are everywhere
By a_CoUpE
#66831 man yay another purple coupe! :woot:

keep it safe and clean!
By sdots
#66840 Cool, any future plans?

that tyre is massssssiveeee!!! loll make sure u lower or slam it :D look a lot a lot better :D all the best
By BurqueB16
#66913 purple haze!? and ur from Wa. i was expecting to see sum sticky icky greenery! :lol:
By BLaCkSiLo
#66982 haha, well there is some in the background there, i was at work so what can you expect lol i'm actually from Oregon, i just happen to be stuck up here doing an internship

and she is dropped like 2 inches already, i like to leave it up so i can go over speed bumps and get in the damn thing 8)
By BLaCkSiLo
#118067 alright, well it has been several months and a very long ride i must say, i have been taking some pictures over the course of it and with my newest suspension modification, i feel that i should share what the ol' girl has been through in the last 6 or so months!

*sorry for the blurry pics, stupid ass blackberry sucks as a camera but it's all i got for now*

here is the first time i brought her home, only got a few pics, it had some terrible tires, speedo cluster didn't work, heater was busted, the cup holders were broke, no stereo, no spare tire, etc....pretty much everything = broke

so here was when we brought it home, checking fluids and such:

vtec power

here was the first project, 4 days after i got it, went to town lol

man that looked good:

fast forward to about thanksgiving time:
*massive oil leak out of the front seal, this was 15 sec of run time :shock: :thumbdown:

haha, wrench was jammed in the flywheel

bastard front seal :thumbdown:

SNOW!

Woop, Rear discs,

First Rev of foglights:

got my lip installed:

re-did ground wires:

3000K HID's came for the fogs! and also had my 8000K Headlights:

bliggity:

and out came the tranny....

all for just these two fuckers: and a $70 one at that!!! :eh:

also got these:

Look what i scored on craigslist for $70!! :woot: got a steering rack and all

here we go:

haha---> slammed

so here she is right now for the moment:

*I'm ordering the FJ rods/ycp vitaras at the end of this month to start my build and this is some background up till now. i will definietly keep posted on the build! and get a real camera.... what y'all think? :D
Last edited by BLaCkSiLo on Fri May 22, 2009 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Chance
#118084 Nice work d00d! :thumb: :thumb:
By Chance
BLaCkSiLo wrote:yeah, thanks man :thumb: boost coming soon to a purple coupe near you lol ....aren't you rockin a purple hatch? ha

Yeh yeh that'd be me.. Its rockin it hard in my garage super stripped :P