Post YOUR Coupe here
By arseg
#65640 Tommorow Fix the Drivers CV Axel and drop er on Coil Overs.... Soon Greddy Exhaust
By Classiccarsrule85
#65655 very nice coupe looks like a good ground to build upon i mean heck you even got the stock front lip that is kinda rare only have seen a few ...
By arseg
#65659 Yea was kinda suprised to find the lip on a DX lol. D15 was rebuilt 20k ago and she has ice cold a/c which must be saved during the swap. Leaning tword an LS swap and put er on the bottle but not sure yet. Maybee a boosted Mini Me but will the tranny hold it ???
By ooops
#65734 I've never seen a silver coupe, and I must say I quite like it, lots of potential.

Keep up the progress ;)
By arseg
#65824 Well dropped it today pics to come. It was originally The teal green color but the jams and everything were painted
By brandoff88
#305079 i like the look of the silver, and i rock the jdm d15b and its good in a dx paired with the ex/si tranny (i have won many a impromptu drags on the highway with it) but goddamn, and im sorry for this, but WHY THE FUCK do people put the ex wing on a dx its ugly and very distracting form the cars natural body lines, i had the same thing and it fell off (was going to take it off anyway) but still your car, your style and it defitly is a far cry better looking that mine at the moment lol. definitly a GREAT starting point assuming you didnt have some jackass do a half ass job on EVERYTHING...but defitly going to stay tuned on this one...