Post YOUR Coupe here
By jdmtuned231
#64843 Well, I have known about this site for a long time now. But I just got another coupe. It is no longer getting an LS swap but rather a z6 with chipped ecu and a tune. Also will be getting Neuspeed sofsports and KYB AGX's, GSR blades, and a BUNCH more. It has spent only the last year here in MI, other than that... SoCal baby. NO RUST!!! Also has a full exhaust going on it in the next few days. Apexi straight pipe, HKS S pipe, and a nice cheap ebay axle back. < :-( Let me know what you think. Thanks. Dave.

Pics from when we got her:

Engine Bay

Front Driver's Angle Shot

Raised Front Driver's Angle Shot

Front Passenger Angle Shot

Rear Angle Passenger Shot

A couple of new ones. As you can see the headlights have been blacked out and it has been "slammed".

Last edited by jdmtuned231 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
By a_CoUpE
#64844 purple FTW! and damn ur bay its actually clean lol
By jdmtuned231
#64846 Oh and forgot to say that the car came with all maintenance records. And about 70% of them are from a place called Anderson Honda.
By jmsplitfyre
#64849 If you're engine bay is dirty then you should see mine.. :x Clean coupe. :thumb:
By jdmtuned231
#64894 yeah the car is clean... i love it. it is actually the wifes DD. but I miss my coupe so I claim it as mine. Thanks for the compliments everyone. Much appreciated.
By MI_excoupe
#65236 I can vouch for this car (seeing's how it is my bro's :), let's just say that I wish I could have found one this immaculate when I was looking for mine. It is amazing that a car 15 years old could be this well taken care of.
By jdmtuned231
#65745 pics and vid of the new exhaust install coming in the next day or two. apexi straight pipe (resonated), HKS S pipe (also resonated), to an ebay axle back. Sound almost stock. I LOVE IT!!!
By JDMazFuK
#65762 if u need a motor swap holla at me..i know someone who has a ls auto swap from a 99 teg
By jdmtuned231
#65789 i have one lined up already. how much does he want for it though?
By jdmtuned231
#66128 Exhaust was done on monday. Full 2.5 inch all the way back. Apexi resonated straight pipe, HKS resonated S-pipe, into ebay axle back. Sounds good to me. Still stock cat and airbox.

By arseg
#66272 Nice... Mine was that high for about 3 days, Drop er :D
By jdmtuned231
#66490 yeah... plans are to drop it. And here is the rest of the plans:

Suspension:
Neuspeed Sofsports
KYB GR-2's
SPC Rear LCA's
Rear Tie Bar (brand?)
Skunk2 Front and Rear upper LCA's
Front Lower Tie bar
GT-spec front and rear Tower Braces
Integra rear disc conversion
Brembo Slotted Rotors (F&R)

Motor:
K&N intake
High Flow Cat (ordering right now)
Cat back exhaust. apexi straight pipe, HKS s-pipe to no name axle back. (already installed)
Hedman Header
S2 Intake Mani.
Some fuel mods as well
Tune!!!

Exterior:
Lip kit
Black housed heads
Amber Corners
JDM fogs with cover painted to match the car
Amber fender repeater lights
JDM thin side mouldings
Polished GSR blades

Interior:
EK Si seats (installed)
Kyle (Takymoto) will be redoing the fabric on the door panels
Integra center armrest
optional audio console
By arseg
#66525 Cant wait to see the transformation :D . Im currently collecting parts for my mini-me swap.
By jdmtuned231
#66586 Update:

Deciding to do a z6 with chipped ECU. Instead of ls, for the reason that we would have to notch the frame to stay auto... and the wife doesnt want to. Amber corners and blue headlight bulbs were ordered friday. Will get pics as soon as they are here and put in. Anyone know how to do the dc armrest for the center console into an eg??? Also I am kind of doing a feeler on my Si seats. I would like to trade them for something else. Let me know what you have.
By BLaCkSiLo
#66811 hey...my first question is how do you go about chipping the Z6? i got a '94 ex and was also curious about the center console armrest, that could come in real handy! did they only put those on the 95's? i have yet to have seen a 92,93 or 94 with the center console...

i have some EK seats that i bought from some dude that pulled them out off an HX, there not the SI's..but they are so much nicer than stock seats, and look better too, i highly recommend them...